Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
vkromas

5.8 Snap Test Feedback and Bug Reports for 12/14/18

Earlier on the EU server the siege windows opened, we ran to 2 enemy keeps, both stating there was 1hr left till the siege was done.

We had people running to craft siege equipment, and after 30 mins we were ready to break down the walls, but all the sieges auto completed after 30 minutes, not 1hr as shown.

why has the siege window popup not been fixed , having a big ass popup that doesnt close unless you manually do it is horrible. at least make it close on movment or skill cast

16 hours ago, Yumx said:

Next time, check your combat log if you didn't last time 😁

I did and there was nothing there showing that much damage. At most it added up to 1k - 1.5k

December 16, 2018

• If a mob dies right before dawn and you don't loot it in time, the corpse will disappear once night switches to day
  • Sometimes corpses will teleport some feet away, and if you run over it, it'll teleport back, but lose stickiness(?) with the ground and you can push it around by running through it. Happened with a spider corpse and a wolf corpse.
  • Really sucks to harvest during the fall, especially with no training and no disciplines. So, good job?
  • Can't get Swordsmanship to proc anymore
  • Only one banetree spawns during sieges
Edited by coolster50

The combat is still so buggy in this game. 

Or am i not allowed to use E/Retaliate in survival?  I was chain pulled while in survival and it displays Retaliate being available on my screen.  I spam the button and nothing happens until the chain pull effect ends where i'm moved into combat tray.  We need sound effects for when abilities aren't usable once larger issues like this are addressed.

This is one of many issues we have between lag and performance in larger fights.

Edited by Zage

Suggestion:  Lets make it so that enemy factions cannot crash a KEEP outside of a Siege Window.  Admittedly the raid party couldn't attack the tree yet but they did get to the top with about ~20min before the window opens -meaning they will melt the Tree within a couple minutes of the window opening.

There was also no siege equipment used in their invasion.  Gotta give them props for theory testing.

The wisps that spawn with Burning Hatred Discipline could really use some type of  pick up radius or maybe after a set time they start to creep towards you. Fighting on elevated structures like outpost can have wisps spawn mid air and out of reach making the passive useless.

Bug:

At random times while capturing ground based outposts my health drops to 20%. Checking the combat log shows no damage being done to me but something is causing me to lose a large portion of my health.

Edited by Dictan

7 minutes ago, BigJerk said:

Ultimate Warrior is not working correctly , I press it my guy stops moving and I also take damage at the same time.

Also kneckbreaker animation is delayed ,  monsters fall then I fly in the air .

7 hours ago, Drifter22840 said:

Suggestion:  Lets make it so that enemy factions cannot crash a KEEP outside of a Siege Window.  Admittedly the raid party couldn't attack the tree yet but they did get to the top with about ~20min before the window opens -meaning they will melt the Tree within a couple minutes of the window opening.

There was also no siege equipment used in their invasion.  Gotta give them props for theory testing.

Its a valid stratergy however they need to make it harder to go through walls and things, pretty sure its woodelfs dodge ability doing but im sure there a few more, common one is Woodelf rangers teleport through the wall and then stealth around the fort

my main question is where is all sounds? there are:

no hit effect for alot of skills

no activating sound effects for alot of skills

no sound for incoming damage for most of the skills.

my second main question is when we get possibility to move HP/EN/STA bars over screen? some classes are hardly dependen on stat management, sounds and such.

also I would like to know when we get possibility to move advanced tooltips like berserker bar, harvesting pips bar, templar/duelist pips bar and such.

I hate current floating numbers style and coloring. I dont see incoming and outgoing damage unless they crit. also healing numbers is gone or slowly visible...

22 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

I dont disagree.

Just introduce spawn camping for easy kills.   When ppl try and rez its a slaughter.

So while some will do it gentleman style... most will use the chance to break others gear even more.

teleport gates will be also something like the place for camping.

but Death shroud should be placed shared cooldown imo - 5-10mins right after you press F button and release your crow.

also it would be nice to see some stackable Death shroud. first death - less debuff, second death within X mins - stronger debuff and etc

also I would like to see /duel option in future to prevent respawn and traveling through map and waiting for a Death shroud after this, then healing with 2 bandages.

Edited by makkon

For some reason i have to report that seems as unusually i just logged in to my character lvl 14 with some stuff, which was logged out at balance temple from Eu server and today spawned at starter zone lvl 1 i'm speaking with comunity in game and they told to me that shouldn't happened so i'm forced to report it.