Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 12/18/18

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

when I use vengeance on the myrmidon class when it wears off sometimes it brings me down to one hip point.  Might have something to do with when I use the suppressed neck breaker?  Not sure. 

When creating my character the first time, as soon as I switch to Guinecean, I got both an untextured human model as well as a textured Guinecean model on top of each other. Going back and restarting the character creation process fixed the issue but I think the issue is a race condition, I clicked the model too quickly and perhaps that cause a previous selected model to remain. Not sure.  

Small text bug in the Cleric's talent tree - The second set of nodes Empathy and Consecrated Armour state their prerequisite as Tend Wounds not Hand of the Gods

When I try to login on live I get a login failed, not entitled message, however I bought a pack a year ago, tried it a little back then and haven't since. Why cant I access the server, I bought this pack:

Fri, Jan 5, 2018 6:19 PM £38.99 £6.50 Patron Starter Pack

Paid

Edited by IRNubins

4 minutes ago, IRNubins said:

When I try to login on live I get a login failed, not entitled message, however I bought a pack a year ago, tried it a little back then and haven't since. Why cant I access the server, I bought this pack:

Fri, Jan 5, 2018 6:19 PM £38.99 £6.50 Patron Starter Pack

Paid

Email support@crowfall.com to get that fixed

A couple of issues:

- I was in a group for a while, and after leaving it (with /leavegroup), I was still in the group chat

- When you die as an assassin, after you res you lose the "poison toxin" buff from the poison flask and aren't applying poisons to enemies anymore. You have to unequip and re-equip the poison or relog to fix it.

despite slotting it, was unable to use druid's class retaliate on my wood elf either on pve or pvp from a variety of effects and examples

i've said my thoughts on druid at length elsewhere, both in the journey and end destination.

big population on: and everyone pve farming level grind ¬_¬

'real first campaign' suggestion:

Add a castle [not just forts/keeps?]

Edited by Tinnis

Some projectile attacks aren't showing up (Confessor fire balls), also encountered a player named Darivaster who we couldn't deal damage to. Not sure if this was due to latency issues or other reasons (like level and gear disparity). If was in fact a gear and level disparity which was the issue here, that might need to be re-evaluated. Especially since we had him rooted, piled on him, and still couldn't scratch him.

Edited by Helix

At one point I became unable to damage any resource that wasn't a tree. No ore, stone, nor animal. After harvesting some trees I was able to harvest the other resources again.

Video of me doing no damage to a stone node below. You can note that despite using Stamina and gaining harvesting pips there's no damage done and no contact sound.

Took a look at the client after a long wait, and it looks great.

Though I can't get audio to play for the life of me.  I managed to buy a hammer and shield.  I killed 2 spiders and looted them.  My audio works since I tested a youtube video as well.

It's a silent film, perhaps I'm missing something obvious?  Cheers.