Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 12/18/18

Our guild crest isn't accurate in game.  On the forum (and as intended) it is a red icon on a black background.  In game, the background is a two colored background, white in the top left and black in the bottom right.

(And when do we get the custom heraldry?!?)

Edited by ren

Kills are hardly ever tracked accurately on the scoreboard. I've killed 8 people completely solo yet the scoreboard shows zero.

11 minutes ago, ZYBAK said:

Kills are hardly ever tracked accurately on the scoreboard. I've killed 8 people completely solo yet the scoreboard shows zero.

I noticed this as well. I had many kills not be counted. Also, I have 16 assists and according to the leaderboard my faction has about 11 total kills

Edited by MJayed

The game has made fantastic progress since my previous play session! Some of the basic interactions seem like they could be more fluid. Things like: Abilities, bar swapping, and harvesting have a delay that doesn't feel good while playing.  All other players and creatures seem jerky at ~77-83ms. The Menus and Ui are stellar and seem like near finished products. It would be nice to allow movement while the character screen is up. I will be keeping a closer watch on updates I look forward to playing more!

You need to add a lot more lower level mob spawns in zones. And I don't mean one random mob or three . I saw a lot of noobs get slaughtered trying to go to adventure zones at lower level . Or just add a little higher level mob spawns at the chaos temple

I unequipped the empowered skinning discipline and equip the Logger. But when skinning it gave me the 5 pip furious skinning still.

My zone chat tabs don't go away or change over, another tab is added every time I switch areas or relog. Cant seem to leave them with /leave zone either. Currently have 6 zone chats.

When I first spawned it put me up on the stone ledge above the spawn location had to drop and almost died in the first few seconds haha.

1 hour ago, ZYBAK said:

Jeps - same experience.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Ranger "call for fire" passive is not working properly.

Called shots events will trigger, the "fire for effect" buff will be applied to the character but subsequent charged shots are not triggering the time reduction effect. Tested with intermediate bow charged shot (default left click).

10 hours ago, xphiler said:

When creating my character the first time, as soon as I switch to Guinecean, I got both an untextured human model as well as a textured Guinecean model on top of each other. Going back and restarting the character creation process fixed the issue but I think the issue is a race condition, I clicked the model too quickly and perhaps that cause a previous selected model to remain. Not sure.  

It's a new hybrid race feature - supposedly coming out in 5.9

• Kills not correctly being counted. I've definitely killed at least 2 people, but no kills were recorded.
  • Same ol' EK bugs
  • New farm parcels are nice
    • farm parcels do not mesh with the map
  • It's hard to aim for death blows
  • Couldn't load into NA campaign, kept being kicked to lobby. Unlocking from the NA campaign and rejoining fixed the issue
  • When traveling from Bardshofn to Naskigloko, I got kicked to the lobby. Only happened that one time
  • Enjoyed the first day of the campaign, tomorrow will be even more fun :D

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I'll keep saying it every feedback thread.

The bank space is WAY TOO SMALL! I'm not even a crafter and I run out of space and am having to just delete stuff.

Pretty much every major guild is propping up their inventories on mule accounts. It's ridiculous. 

Was afk for a good while and waiting eagerly to this day, this moment in Crowfall is Key and truly tothe bone. Crowfall 5.8 is the begining of game we all wanted since kickstarter and is REAL.

Having a Blast in 5.8 since minute One! Great job everyone, Kudos to ACE and testing community :D

Bugs Will Come later on...

So far my first impression in the starting zone, its quite fun. You kill some nasty spiders and make some levels only food seems the be a probelm as when you sacrifce something it consumes your half food bar, dunno if thats intended.

1. Ninja-claming of forts & castles at the beginning of a campaign is way to easy and doable by a soloplayer. Guards should be hostile towards all factions on campaign start
  2. NPC monsters with weird behavior
  3. Fog of war is missing
  4. Can't see where my group members are when they aren't on the same mapinstance (no indicator at clustermap)
  5. NPC guards seem to have a 100% hit accuracy, maybe they should miss more shots or dodging their shots should be easier (currently only stepping out of line of sight works)

Bugs:

• Flying mushrooms & plants

cf_mushroom_fail.png?width=899&height=50

One Ring to Rule them all, One Ring to Find them, One Ring to bring them all an in the darkness and bind them.

Whirlwind when activated on a slope doesn't register hits at times.

Please keep vessels locked to their campaign till the end of the campaign. We had fully geared max leveled solo players with epic mounts jumping from EU, where they maxed out, into NA at start rolling basically naked under level ten players in mass.

Remove fire brazier from EK's. Players shouldn't be able to level so safely. At least force players to have to log into a campaign to level.

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

Castle throne room has lots of issues, like being able to walk through the walls and not being able to walk on top of the floors. In some places, the walls don't extend down far enough and there are gaps beneath. Trying to place it low enough so that the gaps don't show usually results in an error because it's "too far under the terrain". 

I did manage to place it at the lowest possible elevation in one spot, but now I can't interact with it at all. I don't get the option to move or loot it. It doesn't even highlight when I target it. I'm on the same character that placed it.

please let allow druids to slot the bard HP REGEN song onto a death tray.

would be borderline useful given how health centric the class is for resource sustain [despite the other core issues with this power - cant slot on survival and the values are too small and fixed to be useful either]

and they currently cant be a twist bard

and review other borderline 'restrictions' of this nature.

Edited by Tinnis