Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crowfall Campaigns are here - Official discussion thread

Additionally, the passive skill training system lets you gain skill points by praying to the gods, further customizing your character to your unique playstyle even when you are not online!

Uh, is that the lore you guys are using to explain the passive training? Can I get one that doesnt give this subservient vibe? I know we are champions of the gods but I would like to pretend I have more of a equal relationship. Just think of it as a business deal.

Edited by BarriaKarl

Just now, BarriaKarl said:

Uh, is that the lore you guys are using to explain the passive training? Can I get one that doesnt give this subservient vibe? I know we are champions of the gods but I would like to pretend I have more of a equal relationship. Just think of it as a business relationship.

You want to be an equal to the gods? Careful-- gods don't like that.

IhhQKY6.gif

3 hours ago, Jah said:

You want to be an equal to the gods? Careful-- gods don't like that.

It is the lowest I can go.

But seriously, the Lore is basically that the gods need us to fight for them to win the competition to become the most awesomest god. So, if you think carefully they need us more than we need them. I am pretty sure we should have better terms than plain worshipper.

I mean, I daresay most CF players are not softies. If any god try to pull this 'worship me mortal' crap I bet there would be quite a lot of people whose reply would be a arrow/hammer/dagger/shot to the eye/face/kidney/knee.

Edited by BarriaKarl

Just now, BarriaKarl said:

It is the lowest I can go.

But seriously, the Lore is basically that the gods need us to fight for them to win the competition to become the most awesomest god. So, if you think carefully they need us more than we do. I am pretty sure we should have better terms than plain worshipper.

I mean, I daresay most CF players are not softies. If any god try to pull this 'worship me mortal' crap I bet there would be quite a lot of people whose reply would be a arrow/hammer/dagger/shot to the eye/face/kidney/knee.

If your pride stands in the way of leveling via sacrifice you can choose to level by killing instead.

IhhQKY6.gif

14 minutes ago, Jah said:

If your pride stands in the way of leveling via sacrifice you can choose to level by killing instead.

It said the passive leveling is supposed to be made by worshipping praying.

I dont mind the sacrifice system. If the gods want junk I will give them junk.

Edited by BarriaKarl

FREE CITIES

Some wars are won not by blade, but by coin. An expansive crafting and vendor system -- and completely player-driven economy -- allows crafters and merchants to make a tremendous difference (and a hefty profit) on the fate of each Campaign. The Free City and faction temples adds convenience by offering players the chance to restock and purchase goods at a ‘safe’ island set right in the center of the action - but with resources restricted to disputed territory only, great risk is coupled with even greater reward.

Do we have any more detail on these so called free cities?

I find it hard to believe that any place could be called 'safe'... Plus I've seen lots of people complaining about resource vendors...

The first official Sanctioned Campaign goes live in January

I wonder why they set a hard date for the Sanctioned Campaign without running through a few scenarios of Unofficial campaigns... don't these guys want to rest over the new year? 

1 hour ago, ilogos said:

The first official Sanctioned Campaign goes live in January

I wonder why they set a hard date for the Sanctioned Campaign without running through a few scenarios of Unofficial campaigns... don't these guys want to rest over the new year? 

This is all about LIVE running now, testing best as possible ;)

On 12/18/2018 at 7:12 PM, Pann said:

The first official Sanctioned Campaign goes live in January. Sanctioned Campaigns are our official tournament events that include unique designated rewards for the winners. Each campaign will be known as the "War of..." to highlight that these are not just campaign worlds, but virtual wars that play out in real-time and result in a clear, decisive victor.

Just saw this... Guess that first official Sanctioned Campaign already has an official name ;)

Spoiler

CrowLinks are disappearing soon. Opt-In to our "As The Crow Flies" newsletter TODAY to get yours! CrowLinks are the building blocks of your new army. #WarofCarnage

13 hours ago, Thevo said:

Just saw this... Guess that first official Sanctioned Campaign already has an official name ;)

Hide contents

CrowLinks are disappearing soon. Opt-In to our "As The Crow Flies" newsletter TODAY to get yours! CrowLinks are the building blocks of your new army. #WarofCarnage

CrowLinks?

Eat or be eaten