Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cant Launch

Shadoirst

Good Afternoon, 

Was Curious if anyone has stumbled upon a problem when trying to launch the live client getting a message

"Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.

I've done the usual, disable Kaspersky etc and still nothing, Game card is up to date etc, not to sure if I am doing something wrong or if anyone has a quick fix. 

Thanks in advance.

Try running the application As Administrator (right click, Run as Administrator). If you are still having issues after this or a reinstall please contact support@crowfall.com. 

I just purchased myself. Finally got it to download. Now on the Official site my login info works, password and all. I disabled  the F2A and my login on the main site is fine BUT when I try to login to the game by the game client login screen it says   Login failed, try again Generic/Unknown Http error

Anyone understand this ?

Any help would be welcome thanks

14 minutes ago, Mordare said:

Any help would be welcome thanks

Send an email to support@crowfall.com describing your error - that's the fastest way to get help if you are unable to play for any reason.

tiPrpwh.png