Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vkromas

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 12/20/18

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

Quick bug but the only recipe unlocked from vendor stalls early on is for Stronghold Annexe, is this intentional or should there be on that attaches to lodge/cottage?

Tried using it on several buildings but there are no sockets to place it, have this an a vendor thrall in my spirit bank at the ready

Have crafted twice an same result. 

Also not sure if Known issue but had a few starter parcels,deeds, vendor stall an thrall in my inventory, went to someone elses Ek and they vanished from anywhere

Thanks

B7UMUtAjNFjiRrtmJjgecOy3W0lHQONj6VAatX9C

Edited by SaintyBoyo

Unlocking a character from a campaign deselects it and chooses the first character on the list.  This makes it very easy to join with the wrong character.  If it's an EK character, you lose all your items when joining.

Fast perma stealth mode:

1) Start cast to go into "mount" mode.

2) Smash V to go into Stealth.

3) Mount finishes while you are in Stealth

4) Run around fast in stealth.

5) Relog, since you cant use powers while on a mount, and you cant toggle your mount since it's not on your stealth bar.

(Note: You can also get your self stuck in fast combat mode too.)

Edited by ren

Camera regularly flipping around backwards when walking around (which turns character with it). When gathering resources (such as mushrooms) in the starter area, the items bounce unnaturally high and can get stuck on rocks near by.

Weird issue I had. I CLEARLY entered the Kvenlynd for the NA campaign, but when I logged back in an hour ago, I found out I was put into Annwyn for the EU campaign instead!! Here's the Twitch clip as proof:

Kvenlynd Proof clip

I specifically logged on to spirit bank my fort items, but when I logged in, I found myself booted out of campaign for some reason even though I CLEARLY entered Kvenlynd and NOT Annwyn. Thus, I lost ALL my crafted parts and reagents from the past several hours! Is this a rare bug? Because I don't remember any campaign transfer process that happens for any characters. Now I am back with NOTHING to spirit bank for the last hour...

When I log out of the campaign and back in I get duplicate chat channels for zone. Also the zone channel doesn't disappear when I've logged out back to lobby.

I was in a group, but it wasn't group chat giving me any trouble.

Couple issues I've been having but haven't reported, sorry if they already have been but sometimes these things slip through the cracks:

- Tree F zones are not centered on the tree, which makes finding the right place to stand really tough, sometimes I just can't harvest a tree if it's a really big one because I can't find a spot to stand.  
 - Monsters and animals tend to teleport after death when I stand on them.
 - Sometimes monsters vanish really fast after death, before I can loot them

Hello!

I think some other people were having this same this issue but before the campaign reset I was level 9, now I am level 7 and unable to unlock character for the new campaign. Any insight?

11 minutes ago, Carclan said:

Hello!

I think some other people were having this same this issue but before the campaign reset I was level 9, now I am level 7 and unable to unlock character for the new campaign. Any insight?

I've made a post about this in the bug forum, go ahead and reply to it with your problems in the correct sub-forum.

large 20+ people fights are still frame by frame lag fests.

Too many name plates, too many effects, to many physic effects.

Need the option to hide or only show sets of name plates. Group, enemy, faction, guild etc. Or an option to show less or to only draw at a certain distance.

I posted in the bug im having in the previous build. The short version is once I ate higher quality food that gave me the ore buff (meat + apples + garlic) I couldn't use harvesting disciplines. That is still ongoing. I have no buff in my skill tree to equip but now it is worse, as I cannot equip a secondary major discipline at all. At first try, it consumed the rune but did not go in the slot and said "you cannot equip this item". I cant unequip anything as nothing is there, but also cannot put anything in that slot. 

So long and short of it is, cannot use any harvesting major disciplines but combat ones do work in one slot and the second slot is totally bugged. Even with the one harvesting discipline equipped, still no actual buff. 

Relogging doesn't help, the campaign resetting didn't help and got worse since. 

Edit: relogging did fix my second discipline to be available to toss out replace, but still no harvesting disciplines can be used. 

Edited by Siruss

I didn't have many bugs. Only thing I noticed was that my frames seemed to drop when I closed or opened the inventory.

Sadly I wasn't able to find any fights. If you could add something to the map which makes it clearer where the action is, I'd be grateful.

When gathering items that fall to the ground please allow any contact with the item to pick it up.  I'm pretty sure you can't pick up any of the items until they hit the ground.  It's minor but this is a core aspect of the game (gathering).  Small aspects like this turn into a big deal since it's quite repetitive.  And if you are standing where the item is when it hits the ground it is not picked up.  You have to walk off it and back onto it.

Running over plants to pop their loot can't be spammed.  This is not fun for people looking to play efficiently.  I feel the server puts a delay on the character after selecting the plant for harvesting which I would like removed.  Not to mention the camera issues to find the plants with the reticle to pop the node.

Edited by Zage

I was a Kickstarter backer, but just now playing for the first couple of nights. Seems to be just a lot of trees, rocks, slag, and spiders.

Is it a long process to get to where a character is strong enough to participate in PvP?

Thanks!

My understanding is that imports/exports are specific to every campaign.

But I played the eu campaign yesterday, and when today I started  the new eu campaign it didn't reset to 150/150