Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
hamon

Create an Battle Royale game mode with full loot

I was thinking that DEVs could create a game mode that mixes PVP and craft into a Battle Royale map where the player would fight all time. I think the game should have one more PVP option besides the campaign. Players would start the game in ilvl balanced teams and collect resources on map to create equipment in a Battle Royale system. There could be a portable table to manufacture items and dismantle others to get reagents. Players could steal items from each other during the match and collected items would be brought to a faction sanctuary to be safe. Once the match ends the player can use the rewards won during the match to create other items in Faction Temple.

Edited by hamon

I think they should have focused on Battle Royale and add more PVE in this mode. DEVs copied the Rend Campaign, but that game is rotten in terms of motivation for the player. The campaign has barely begun and the game is already getting empty.

Edited by hamon

This isn't a PvE game.

It's gets empty because this is a test, and not much matters right now, and because it's the holidays in the US. Not everyone playing games are kids with nothing to do.

If you aren't in a guild you're probably not seeing the major fights.

The motivation is for your guild to win and kill your enemies. If you cannot find or summon that motivation nobody is going to give it to you, no matter how much content is added.

On 23.12.2018 at 3:35 PM, hamon said:

I think they should have focused on Battle Royale and add more PVE in this mode. DEVs copied the Rend Campaign, but that game is rotten in terms of motivation for the player. The campaign has barely begun and the game is already getting empty.

eeewww PvE ?

There is enough PvE, in the PvP World ,during the need of collect Res

I think I misunderstood. I think a more elaborate batte royale mode could be created with many PVE elements in giant Battlegrounds: profession craft, treasure hunting with maps, perhaps tracking rare mobs with traces in terrain and assembling valuable artifacts with quests. Maybe adapting the tier system to better equipment does not give stats, but more skills available that allow a choice more appropriate to the target. This avoid powercreep and the game is more enjoable to new players. 

As I said this campaign mode should not be the main PVP mode of Crowfall and there should be more options. After all this game is in alpha and the DEVs should test different things.

Edited by hamon

Crowfall is the first Ray of Hope since Star Wars Galaxies died to CU .

Stop try to make another WoW . 

The whole Team doing a great Job to bring back a Game with PvP, that is worth playing !

I really dont like any kind of PvE .. the PvE Communitys in most MMO are that ppl that Mimimi all time and want changes ..

I personally dont want a PvE Community to break this nice Game .

Crafting and PvP is all we need tbh