Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What is the knockdown power on assassin ?

Infa-M

Hey all , started the game 2 days ago and I saw some assassins videos with assassins using knockdown, so I'm actually trying to figure out how it works.

Is it only diffusion that proc knockdown ? and if it's the case how does it exactly works ? because I never managed to get it to proc even when I exposed my target.

Or is there simply another way/power that actually proc a knockdown ?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Infa-M said:

Hey all , started the game 2 days ago and I saw some assassins videos with assassins using knockdown, so I'm actually trying to figure out how it works.

Is it only diffusion that proc knockdown ? and if it's the case how does it exactly works ? because I never managed to get it to proc even when I exposed my target.

Or is there simply another way/power that actually proc a knockdown ?

Thanks

use 'expose' 30 sec debuff on target from stealth, then hit them with diffusion while enemy using a power. its an interupt interaction

https://malekai.org/powers/diffusion

Exposed targets are also knocked down if struck while attacking

Edited by Tinnis

7 hours ago, Tinnis said:

use 'expose' 30 sec debuff on target from stealth, then hit them with diffusion while enemy using a power. its an interupt interaction

Thank you , I just tried to do it with better timing , hitting the target with diffusion while the target is exposed an attacking, while it worked that way I'm still wondering if there is another way to proc a knockdown that I'm not aware of.

Because I often saw assassin that proc knockdown while not even using diffusion, like this video

At 7:00 he knock down a myrmidon whitout using diffusion, same happens at 8:56 , 9:16 and 14:09 , it's like basic attack proc a knockdown , also happens in another video and I can't figure out the mechanic behind it

Edited by Infa-M

The KD that happens at ~7 mins into that video is a Dizzy Down, caused by the Myrmidon being hit while still in his Survival tray. That's not an Assassin specific mechanic.

Edited by moneda

Hi, I'm moneda.

55 minutes ago, Infa-M said:

Thank you , I just tried to do it with better timing , hitting the target with diffusion while the target is exposed an attacking, while it worked that way I'm still wondering if there is another way to proc a knockdown that I'm not aware of.

Because I often saw assassin that proc knockdown while not even using diffusion, like this video:

At 7:00 he knock down a myrmidon whitout using diffusion, same happens at 8:56 , 9:16 and 14:09 , it's like basic attack proc a knockdown , also happens in another video and I can't figure out the mechanic behind it

It might be a discipline power. It is quite likely actually.

20 minutes ago, moneda said:

The KD that happens at ~7 mins into that video is a Dizzy Down, caused by the Myrmidon being hit while still in his Survival tray. That's not an Assassin specific mechanic.

Ohh ok thank you , that mechanic I wasn't aware of.

May I ask what kind of CC is dizzy ? is it like a silence that prevent from using skills  ? and how does it turns to a knockdown , like does it automatically turns into a knockdown some seconds after dizzy proc ? or does it turns into a knockback when you hit the dizzy player again ?

Thanks again for clearing that knockdown mystery :)

13 minutes ago, Infa-M said:

Ohh ok thank you , that mechanic I wasn't aware of.

May I ask what kind of CC is dizzy ? is it like a silence that prevent from using skills  ? and how does it turns to a knockdown , like does it automatically turns into a knockdown some seconds after dizzy proc ? or does it turns into a knockback when you hit the dizzy player again ?

Thanks again for clearing that knockdown mystery

if you hit someone in the out of combat survival tray:

- first hit applies dizzy debuff for a few seconds. this visually distorts camera slightly

- if you hit them again while they still in survival tray and have debuff, they are knocked down  target can avoid this by switching to a combat try before the 2nd hit

Edited by Tinnis

1 minute ago, Tinnis said:

if you hit someone in the out of combat survival tray:

- first hit applies dizzy debuff for a few seconds. this visually distorts camera slightly

- if you hit them again while they still in survival tray and have debuff, they are knocked down  target can avoid this by switching to a combat try before the 2nd hit

Thank you very much, you made that mechanic totally clear now