Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Silverback

8% lifesteal

4 hours ago, mandalore said:

So you want a dps class that can self sustain without a healer?  Why would anybody play any other class if this one class can 1v1 with inf health if played right.? 

In videos posted, the lifesteal is currently ticking for 35 points with Nature toxin. I propose making it tick for 100-120. Hardly infinite health. It would only be effective because it would be ticking behind the barriers provided by Payback and Berserker (axe passive), possibly supplemented by Blood Price from Blade Master  As Silverback point out, you lose considerable DPS by not going cutthroat.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:23 PM, Pwca said:

If it's going to be poison-only, the return should be 25% or more.  Trickle healing is nearly useless in a game with substantial burst.

Basically ALL healing in this game is arse. It's why you'll see "barrier" builds mostly. Even being a dedicated healer, it takes 4-5 abilities and 30 second cooldowns to restore 1,500-2500 health to someone at best each minute. Meanwhile a 1v1 fight can pump 20,000 points of damage in that same  minute. Pointless.

20 hours ago, bansin said:

Basically ALL healing in this game is arse. It's why you'll see "barrier" builds mostly. Even being a dedicated healer, it takes 4-5 abilities and 30 second cooldowns to restore 1,500-2500 health to someone at best each minute. Meanwhile a 1v1 fight can pump 20,000 points of damage in that same  minute. Pointless.

I don't think your building your healers right.  Just gona toss that out there. 

8 hours ago, mandalore said:

I don't think your building your healers right.  Just gona toss that out there. 

Look, I can't find anything that helps explain what goes into healing, because Weapon damage multipliers don't do a thing, there is barely a difference I can see in 800 support power and 100.  I've tried EVERY disc that aids healing and even tried to do a kind of mitigate, stun disable build to slow damage for others, as well have tried looking for effects to cast on others to stop damage but most are self only and any others are "stay from dying" which is not the same as keeping someone topped up.

So please help me rather than tell me I'm not building it right. 

8 hours ago, bansin said:

Look, I can't find anything that helps explain what goes into healing, because Weapon damage multipliers don't do a thing, there is barely a difference I can see in 800 support power and 100.  I've tried EVERY disc that aids healing and even tried to do a kind of mitigate, stun disable build to slow damage for others, as well have tried looking for effects to cast on others to stop damage but most are self only and any others are "stay from dying" which is not the same as keeping someone topped up.

So please help me rather than tell me I'm not building it right. 

CF healers excel at healing other people, not themselves; you need another healer to heal yourself.  There’s a cleric post I made that will walk you through the basics. 

When looking at healer tool tips weapon dmg 1/10 support power.  For clerics spirit is the better healing stat (but not by a huge amount), Templar’s should be doing int.  Clerics are good aoe healers with decent mobility.  Druids are the highest skill cap due to how orb placement works and get easily get the highest Hps with good orb placement.  Templar’s are the best “hold this ground” healer.