Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Minimum Req and Prepurchase

Marnic

Hy, 

im wondering that i can only post a new Topic here - i wanted to write in the tech talk.

I have 2 Questions before i buy it:

1) My Laptop

I have this Laptop:

Intel Core i5-6300HQ @ 2,3 GHZ

8GB RAM

NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 3GB

Can i run the game smoothly? I saw the pics, i cant believe that i can run it on a 800 Euro Laptop who is 1,5 year old… 

2) Price Modell

I know that it is Buy2Play. But are the Starters Packs now more expensive than when it will release? I wonder why  i should wait to release when the Costs are the same :)

Best Regards

Dominik

I would think that laptop can play the game, but I don't know for sure, and there's still a lot of optimization to be done. There have been significant improvements, but there's still a ways to go. At this point, it's more about how many people they can get in one fight without lag issues.

The game will be $50 at release. I think there is currently a sale going on for the holidays where you can get the game at 20% off, so if you buy the basic starter package, it's only $40. If you intend to buy the game at some point, there's really no financial reason to wait. That said, the game is still in pre-alpha. Alpha won't begin until February or March. There are still things that aren't in the game yet and not everyone likes to test an unfinished game that will see several more wipes before launch. On the plus side, if you get in now, you get to learn the game and will be better prepared at launch.