Find results that contain...
Find results in...
higgins

NO CASH SHOP!

Do you want a cash shop?  

300 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want a cash shop?

• Yes I want a cash shop.
    • Yes I want a cash shop that ONLY sells personal cosmetic items.
    • No I do not want a cash shop.

Respectfully disagree.

Cash shop for useless stuff only. Cute pets, neat mounts (if these are things that exist) and maybe some RP specific clothes.

I would pay actual money for some 'casual' gear that doesn't make me look like I'm about to walk center stage in a strip joint.

*Edit to go deeper.

Allows me support the game a little more than with just my sub per month, I get something that's "OHMYJESUS SHINY" that I don't have to grind my face off for (cough unicorn statue cough), and it's RIGHT THERE. I don't have to level up to 32 to unlock the town of Whadhafak so I can make myself a nice, comfy pair of britches.

If you want some skin or something that does nothing in the ways of affecting stats or gameplay sure why not, but as far as game changers go, anything that will have any impact inside the game, a strict NO.  

Checkyotrack:  :lol: At that point I would gear out my best toon just to be unstoppable by those that need to spend that money for lack of skill LOL.

Formerly known as - AmazingTacoBurito

I'd prefer no cash shop whatsoever, not even cosmetic. I want to feel like I accomplished something to look cool. I want to get some awesome looking armor that I spent countless hours farming/crafting/raiding to get. Or a mount that you need to spend weeks to raise. I want people to look at me and know that I dedicated my time to this and aspire to look like me. It takes away your sense of accomplishment when someone can just buy a costume that has a cooler look than the gear I spent my time getting.

Respectfully disagree.

Cash shop for useless stuff only. Cute pets, neat mounts (if these are things that exist) and maybe some RP specific clothes.

I would pay actual money for some 'casual' gear that doesn't make me look like I'm about to walk center stage in a strip joint.

*Edit to go deeper.

Allows me support the game a little more than with just my sub per month, I get something that's "OHMYJESUS SHINY" that I don't have to grind my face off for (cough unicorn statue cough), and it's RIGHT THERE. I don't have to level up to 32 to unlock the town of Whadhafak so I can make myself a nice, comfy pair of britches.

no cash shop! i don't want it to compromise the integrity of the game design!

The only cash shop I could agree with, should sell ONLY NOT TRADEABLE VANITY, only poorly made socksty stuff that only you can wear. Because if you introduce vanity poorly made socks you purchased with real life money into the game's economy, then you're custard it up.

So yes please, NO CASH SHOP.

I completely hate cash shops, but if you are to include it, add stuff like housing furniture or non combat pets, I know you have to make a profit somehow, but pay2win mmos are the worst things ever, and you guys said a brand new game.  My idea of a perfect game requires to not have a cash shop

The merchant families of Guinecea were the first to establish trade between Worlds. Our artist, the inventors of sculpture and stagecraft. Our duelist, the finest masters to wield a blade. Our engineers, the only to unlock the secret of munitions.

No cash shop or pay-to-win of any kind.  I agree.  i'd rather the game wasn't F2P.  That just invites trolls.

Charge what you need to via sub, but let everything be earned/crafted/raided in game with no shortcuts.

I agree no cash shops. Start the game out Free to Play ideally and have a subscription, if not, I would gladly pay $60 for unlimited access like something like guild wars but I definitely dont want there to be a pay to win shop like most MMOs. Even cosmetic stuff I would rather be able to purchase with in game currency in shops or farming. Cash shops were one of the worst things invented for any mmo

I would go for a cash shop, Just like how GuildWars2 does it, Using gold to spend in the cash shop, or using your own wallet to buy things.

No cash shop please, it will start with cosmetic items and it will end selling op gear

Se un uomo non è disposto a lottare per le proprie idee, o le sue idee non valgono nulla o non vale nulla lui. EZRA POUND

MEMENTO AUDERE SEMPER