Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 12/26/18

12 hours ago, PopeUrban said:

They're supposed to destealth you when they detonate, or do you mean something else?

My assumption would be that they function like Stink Bomb from Agent Prov, which does not pull the stealther out of stealth upon application.

Are you saying it is intended for my bombs, as a stealth ranger, to pull me out of stealth when I hit an enemy with one of my bombs?

logged in first time in a loooong time, so much has changed - here is some of my light feedback summarized:

• the "tutorial" placeholder feels good and helped me a lot actually - only wish the tutorial messages didnt vanish so quickly sometimes - i might not notice a new popup and find a new tutorial message with 2 seconds left on the clock
  • the skill (K) menu when opened makes the bottom taskbar vanish, which was a problem for me when that particular window was buried below 4 different other windows and i didnt even see it. was very confused
  • the slow introduction to skills is cool but i wish it wasnt "Gatekeeped" by passive prerequisites which feel bad. but overall leveling (I made it to maybe 4-5 lvl so its whatever) feels good and with a right pace
  • loot explosion from mushrooms is very robust for some reason, lots of running to get the things that dropped
  • might only be me but opening the inventory / whatever menu takes like 2 seconds which REALLY slows down the gameplay (since you have to open it constantly pretty much) - same goes for the map
  • when farming mobs it sux a lot to constantly switch between combat (ranged in my case, so "U") and harvesting "H" to skin. really takes me out of the "grind"
  • did not understand why my energy was not regenerating. was it my being hungry? seems weird if its tied to that, unintuitive

thats it for now, will probably come back for some more ;)

5 hours ago, DocHollidaze said:

My assumption would be that they function like Stink Bomb from Agent Prov, which does not pull the stealther out of stealth upon application.

Are you saying it is intended for my bombs, as a stealth ranger, to pull me out of stealth when I hit an enemy with one of my bombs?

Yes, this was noted specifically on the test server patch notes when (at the time the only trap) explosive trap was added to the stealth tray. It is intended functionality that Brigand's traps destealth the brigand at the moment.

PopeSigGIF.gif

Rub rock on face and say "Yes food is eaten now time for fight"

Twice now I've killed a couple of hunger affected (night time) Aurochs standing around the 'hay pile' spawner, using the basic flame attack from a confessor, only to have them vanish upon death. The third Auroch will convert to the daytime 'painted' variety at about half health, die, and be the only lootable mob in the area.

alright this kitten diving into it - need winrar 64 bit to unpack Crowfall - not all have such software especially not players who use Steam so something to consider an own client to unpack files for CF when it go Alpha stage in 6.0.

Edited by mythx

Kill board is not reporting some kills.  I won a 1v1 gank, and it did not report the kill. I suspect the target died to poison, so it might be that poison damage is not tracking back to the originating player.  It may be all DOT's have the same behavior.

There's something wonky with the group functionality. Sometimes when loading into a zone (such as logging in or runegating in) you get kicked out of group, to you if not your party.
Or you end up in an old party that was dissolved a day ago.
Or you lose connection and get back to the main screen.

There's been some really big issues with some people seeing combat engagements turning into slideshows.
Extreme performance and FPS loss affecting some people and not others.

Edited by Scorn

AvuC0Fw.jpg

My crosshair permanently turned into the "weak spot" marker while skinning spiders. Skinned about 3-4 spiders after it started, and did not get any weak spots to show on any of them either. Relogging did fix. 

Feedback for 12/27/18

I would really appreciate if the trailblazing run speed was the default combat run speed (with weapons drawn). I have also noticed that if one changes harvesting tools on top of a harvest node or creature (such as a pack pig) i have been forced to look away form such harvesting node and try again for it to be registered. 

Also, the shroud for death is completely absurd....... why must I wait 3 minutes to regain all of my health? if anything, that should be a minute but with lower starting health such as 10%. that way there is a super high risk to reward for resurrecting off the bat. 

12/27/1

after swapping skill trays. first harvest doesn't register

camera occasionally jumps 

frame rate dropped from 60+ 20-30 without changing graphics today

Not a bug:

default movement speed hurts.

its painful

ouch

make normal movement speed = trail blazer

in and out of combat

right now movement makes me wanna /wrists

seriously, consider it

Spelling error in: Crafting Menu >> Pre-Alpha Recipes >> Minor Discipline >> Burning hands: Description of this has two periods at the end.

I know this is probably not a big deal but I think it would be pretty hard to find if you weren't looking for it.

Re-posting here for proper topic posting:

So I seem to get these freezes that last maybe half-a-second, while my character in game still reacts seemingly to input. Often when going through the freeze, to out of the freeze, I'm often turned 180 degrees from where I was facing/direction I was going. I've tried all manner of graphical settings, and the issue still persists. I've tried turning off nVidia's Shadowplay, as such a issue has been seemingly linked in other games, but here, it too, did not rectify the issue. For the time being, it's little more than an annoyance, but I'd rather not have them all the same. Curious if anyone else has this issue, and if anyone else had this issue, but since found it resolved. 

12 hours ago, siunotaco said:

From what it seems that certain classes ( Templar/Champion ) can solo take forts with and without scarecrow while also fighting mulitple players. To be honest Forts should be a lot harder to take and should not be taken solo. Should atleast need a group of 5 ( hence the faction based gameplay ). It also seems the factions are very one sided as well. Most players on NA typically run Order so the other 2 factions suffer because theres no numbers to fight against it. THe one thing that sucks about factions ( similiar to swg in its prime ) is when one faction does better than the other next time when theres a choice more and more people flock to the side that won or seemed to have had more players thus basically killing off the other factions. I'd hate to see this here as well but it seems that with the faction based gameplay one faction is picking up the majority of the players and the other 2 seem to just die off because they can't fight/farm anything and then either stop playing or wait for next campaign so they can choose the winning faction thus further killing the idea of faction based gameplay

I feel eventually the PvP order guilds are gonna jump faction because there be no one left cause everyone keeps joining order cause there winning, eventually there gonna probaly jump to chaos or balance so they can pvp again.

1 hour ago, prosciutto said:

Feedback for 12/27/18

I would really appreciate if the trailblazing run speed was the default combat run speed (with weapons drawn). I have also noticed that if one changes harvesting tools on top of a harvest node or creature (such as a pack pig) i have been forced to look away form such harvesting node and try again for it to be registered. 

Also, the shroud for death is completely absurd....... why must I wait 3 minutes to regain all of my health? if anything, that should be a minute but with lower starting health such as 10%. that way there is a super high risk to reward for resurrecting off the bat. 

Recall or zone and it goes away, its there to stop people rezzing and rejoining the fight instantly