Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 12/26/18

Bugs:

- If an ability is assigned to the E key it can be triggered instead of the proper branching power of a combo. Please see an example in the video below.

- Here I initiate a Fae glide (you can hear the audio cues) but I don't receive the buff and the animation doesn't play, leading to a sudden fall. This isn't as rare as I'd like.

In the EK:
The Castle building has no collision after placing it.  Attempts to loot the building and then replace it (in different spots too) do not resolve the issue.

23 minutes ago, Balathan said:

Druid bomb animation still not working properly. Orbs turn blue and appear after the bomb has already detonated giving you no time to avoid it.

Instant invisible bombs

The Runegate to Order Beach Head in Tir Na Nog is listed as Runegate to Tir Na Nog on the map

When I type "/leave general" in chat, it tells me "you cannot leave the default channel" - that should be changed.  General chat is a sewer, and it'd be really nice to be able to just remove it entirely.  I know I can select another tab, and I generally do.  Sometimes the game doesn't load the general chat at all and won't let a player join, so it's definitely possible to have the chat client but not the general channel.  It just needs to be a choice rather than a bug.

Feedback Passive combat tree.

With the additions of archtypes/Advance classes or what ever we wanna call them the tree will need looked at to accomodate some of the new ones, one that stand out is the lack of support power in melee weapon lines to accommodate the Paladin since all the healers were ranged before 5.8 they never realy got any support power in the melee weapon lines.

I know these tree will be looked at again atleast a couple times before release but i just wanted to raise this point up earlier :)
Also there alot less support nodes than AP node and support is only a 15 bonus to the attacks 25 bonus so i feel as game goes along healers will become much less effective take just combat basics and Weapons line there a total of 125 AP and only 30 support power therenot to mention the armor penetration aswell that dmg benefits off of

I trained some points into runemaking but for some reason i don`t get the recipes when i am at the runemaking crafting station, there are some that i should have unlock, but somehow it doens`t work.

Buffs coming from ScareCrow, Militant Mage, Firewalker etc. need to have obvious and PERSISTENT effects showing that they are up. Looking back at my footage there was no indication Scarecrow was up other than by looking at the tiny buff bar that is only viewable when you have your reticle perfectly on another player.

36 minutes ago, Jubenei said:

I trained some points into runemaking but for some reason i don`t get the recipes when i am at the runemaking crafting station, there are some that i should have unlock, but somehow it doens`t work.

They are unlocked via crafting disaplines now, you do however gain stats in it to make ur tools better when u craft them with the runecrafting skills

Any plans to remove recall and replace with a /stuck ? Other mmo's had a /stuck which had programming to tell if your character was unable to move, then would change the position of the character to a nearby location.

3 things.

First: The change between day and night and night and day is very rough, it could be more smooth with some sort of dawn. At the moment its like someone switched all of a sudden the light on and off.

Second: Sometimes when you are crafting and you open the spirit bank to get some resources and you close the spirit bank afterwards, you can`t rightklick anymore. It won`t place the items in he crafting window any more. You then have to close and open the crafting window again to make that work.

Third: Hunger bar seems to be bugged from time to time. When i zone trough the portals or log in and out it changes for now reason, sometimes its more and sometimes less then i had before

55 minutes ago, Jubenei said:

Second: Sometimes when you are crafting and you open the spirit bank to get some resources and you close the spirit bank afterwards, you can`t rightklick anymore. It won`t place the items in he crafting window any more. You then have to close and open the crafting window again to make that work.

You need select that window, highlight it

Bugs : 

• the loot window is messy when corpses of monsters stack over, you can't focus the right corpse to loot
  • the animation from night > day cycle make the monsters you are fighting disappear and reappear full life and someitmes cause the monsters to been not lootable at all or changing position when dead

Druid stormcaller :

• Is a pain in the ass to have essence without the last talent who give you a buff who regenerate essence overtime. So before 25 you are nearly screwed in fight until you sacrifice your life, wich is kinda dangerous in a pvp situation or even in a tight monster pack situation. Essence should regenerate easier way before this, specially if you maintain the fact that the dps spec is the default spec for druid levelling because actually levelling is a pain too.

• Would be nice to being able to equip the crafted campfire to the survival tray so we can dropdown without opening inventory
Edited by Gorwald

Exceptions:

- On switching to weapon tray while channelling the mount, my abilities  become locked with no way to return to the survival tray.  I was able to cleanse the mount buff by accessing a ladder (though a gate should work just as well).  It would make sense to me if switching to a weapon tray would automatically cleanse the mount buff rather than being denied the ability.  Also, I think the Recall ability should not be locked while the mount buff is active.

- On splitting a stack of resources that is located on the bottom row of the player's inventory, the buttons on the slider box is clipped off of the screen.  The only way I found to cancel the box was to attempt to split a stack on another row.

Considerations:

- On adding stacks of resources to banks, it would be nice if they automatically combined with existing stacks.  This is already true when withdrawing resources from a bank to the player's inventory.

- While defending the walls of a fortification, it would be nice if the player received a buff that increased the range at which other players' shields became visible.

- On harvesting resource nodes, the seasonal buff changes the number of Plentiful Harvest pips the player gets.  This has the effect of making Fall and Winter harvesting feel more tedious than Spring and Summer.  I find that some players won't even consider harvesting in the second half of the year.  I think it would be preferable if harvesting efficiency were equalized for all the seasons, but for resources nodes to have a longer respawn time as the year/campaign becomes more desolate.  This would make finding nodes a happy surprise rather than a chore.

- On harvesting resource nodes, I think it would be less tedious if the harvesting bonus (i.e. the Q resource) would trigger less often, but the impact of using a Q ability were more impactful.  I think this might help make it more of a mini-game rather than a rotation.

- On harvesting, I think it would be more interesting if "weak spots" were chained so that the player is rewarded for hitting them in succession.  

- On harvesting, when a "weak spot" times out, it would be nice if the player could still activate a hit during the target's red, fade-out animation.  This would make the effect communicate a "last chance" rather than a "screw you" to the player.

After removing the Arcane Archer discipline, the Trailblazer passive was removed from my list of passives, as expected, but it was still on my survival tray and I still get the buff from it. This is probably a moot point since we won't be able to remove disciplines in the future, but thought I'd mention it.

13 hours ago, Jubenei said:

Sorry i didn`t know. It was still written in the tooltips that i would get the recipes then.

Yeah I would think the discs would still work...