Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stumpstuff

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 12/26/18

Yeah, I am not the one to gripe because I have been around since the early days but really can u even fix the chat?  I got 2 zone tabs and no general. I am going to be more nit picking now you cant get ur poorly made socks fixed and that has been since HD days.   I have been trying to get many guild members into game but they are scared to join because this is not finished and not ever close.

obviously the combat log is missing various random powers at the moment.

i am wondering beyond that if in the future it will log entries for

- kills, deaths, assists +headchops

- whether from a body or picking up a doober from the ground e.g. 'you picked up oak x5 [from uncle bob's corpse]' etc

- capturing etc 'you captured bastion's hallow' etc

- monster and sacrifice experience and level gains etc

Edited by Tinnis

Dismount pack pig using abilitie description - Cast to summon and to dismount, Will recycle mount and not disengage. You need interrupt the casting to actually get off it.

Some UI feedback after playing for a couple of campaigns:

• Drag/drop appears to pick up the item under the pointer when it detects the "start drag" event rather than the item that was under the pointer at "mouse down". That results in frequently picking up and dragging the wrong item.
  • Missing an item slot slightly and dropping over the gap between item slots within the larger inventory area prompts to delete the item, which is never the desired result.
  • The crafting UI could really use keyboard shortcuts for the various action buttons (assemble, next, take item, etc).
  • It seems to be really easy to unfocus the windows in the esc/inventory/crafting screen, resulting in trying to use right-click to add and item to a current crafting target or move between inventories saying "You can't equip that item." Really, I'm not a fan of the whole floating window paradigm being used here. It's pretty clunky and awkward.
  • Many of the pop-up notifications that come up don't stay on-screen long enough. It would be nice to duplicate those messages in the log. That includes at least the new player helper pop-ups as well as the outpost/fort status notifications.

Using the mouse to move (hold down L+R) interferes with the default attack/defense powers randomly. Try to just move and end up charging into enemies or mobs is not fun.  Keybinding attack/defense to other buttons is a workaround but just adds extra buttons to chase unnecessarily.

I have noticed that after logging out from a session, if I try and re-enter the game, it will be extremely laggy. It seems to carry over to anything crowfall related, such as the forums. I have not noticed this issue carrying over into other websites or programs on my computer.

Edited by Diodimus

The lawn got bumped to 48 people. But the Que starts at 12 still. Same bug as was on test a month back. So I cannot go over 12 people it holds you in que till someone logs. 

On a plus note the que system works well. 

unknown.png

Posted (edited)

my chat has disappeared nothing shows up cant join general or zone or me or any chat.

update: This must be a server side issued. I did a complete reinstall and it does not fix this issue. 

Edited by Mrsquirrel

Not sure if it was reported couldn't find it with the search function.

Tested it with two chars at different leather working benches. I cannot find the lacing sinew recipe anywhere. Also the search function shows only recipes using it instead of the recipe itself. I was using the leather working discipline and could see all other recipes.

On 12/27/2018 at 3:00 AM, Jeph said:

At the Order beachhead, twice I have been spawned into the game on top of the cave, and my first movement is to fall to my death through the hole in the roof. 

This happened to me today also.  I watched for a few minutes and noticed that another player was idling in the default spawn location at the bottom of the cave.  Meanwhile, several other players spawned at the top of the cave with me as they joined the campaign.

Posted (edited)

Can't connect to the chat server, at all. I don't even have the Me tab or the Combat Log. Dunno if this is a blessing or a curse....

Ranger Bombs fall through the world, especially on slopes or elevated terrain. It's also inconsistent on when it thunks and when it doesn't

EDIT:

Happy New Year

Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

Maybe make it so that if you are fighting a mob as it transitions to night, if it's in combat it instead gets a minor enrage... still makes it stronger, but allows you to kill it without wonky reset. And if it's not in combat, it's able to warp into it's full night time terrifying form.

I don't have the best internet right now so when I get disconnected for 10 seconds. I get kicked from the game and when I try to log back in it wont let me for a very long time. Which tends to get me killed even if I am not in combat when I get kicked. I wish there was a faster way to log back in and not take 10 minutes if you get disconnected.

Bug : Mob Health Resetting

This is additional information as previously reported by another user.

Summary:  Monster's health will continuously regen while CC'd until the CC is broken if CC is used to initialize combat. Conducting CC after combat starts does not cause this issue. 

Class: Cleric

Race: Stoneborne

Monsters: R1 Spiders Starting Isle

Skill: Hand of the Gods

Test One: Initiate combat with Hand of the Gods and proceed to attack.

Results: Spider's health continuously replenishes until CC breaks.\

Times Tested: Five

Test Two:  Initiate combat with ranged attack(Spirit Hammer), follow up with CC(Hand of the Gods), and continue ranged attack.

Results: Spider's health depletes as normal with no abnormal regen.

Times Tested: Five

Very Respectfully,

Vagantem