Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Coliath

CHAMPION OP

Dear Crowfall,

Champion Class is far to strong for this world. They are able to swing their axe and crit for thrice as much as our fellow classes...this is not right. They also have a very strong LVL 30 healing ability that breaks the pvp as well. I have multiple battle brothers who have played this class since longer than I who pronounce that class OP...Let us rise up and not allow tyranny upon our gates. This game is our only hope. 

Best Regards,

Coliath

7 hours ago, Ble said:

If you pay Endless 100 green Iron ore per day, he won't kill you.  Standard rate available to anyone.  Pretty generous guy.

I found a RL pic of Endless PvPing. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

3 hours ago, pamintandrei said:

Did you fight them with militant mage?shield breaker?plague lord? Or with a templar? or duelist?

Sounds like work, easier just to nerf them and execute people who play them as mains. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I don’t know if you know this but Endless is a reprogrammed sex bot sent from the future to farm tears so they can be used as a special fuel to power society.  Imo the future looks brighter. 

200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c25314e4a6f6a4c676

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

40 minutes ago, mandalore said:

I don’t know if you know this but Endless is a reprogrammed sex bot sent from the future to farm tears so they can be used as a special fuel to power society.  Imo the future looks brighter. 

200w.gif?cid=19f5b51a5c25314e4a6f6a4c676

Does Endless make house calls?

Go afk near your factions rune gate, he will appear soon enough 

16 minutes ago, Zatch said:

Does Endless make house calls?

wiDfyPp.png

4 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Go afk near your factions rune gate, he will appear soon enough 

But then Tryhardbak will try to kill me. I want that hawt champ body, not some weak boi. 

4 minutes ago, Zatch said:

But then Tryhardbak will try to kill me. I want that hawt champ body, not some weak boi. 

Stop being an ethot before I report you to the irs. 

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)

If i want to play something I like - I play my Cleric.

If I want to play something that I can solo 2 to 5 people depending on their skill and gear I take my Champion :)

Funny part is that I'm the mass murder kind of guy and I've always sucked at killing people solo and this time I doubt it's me because I'm only getting older :P

Edited by KDSProm

Gen. Prom
Guild Leader of KDS
Recruitment Post - Guild Recruiting and Management
Visit us at www.kdsguild.org