Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Debtofshadow

Food and feeding

So I just spent $80 on this as it looked interesting, the levels and development, etc all had a unique take and I thought oh this is going to be fun. That is until I found out how hard it is to stay fed...

Kind of game ruining tbh. Guy plays game to kill mobs and loot mobs, not to eat a sandwich every 2 mins

Just my thoughts, hopefully this feature doesnt stick with the game. If it does then have fun with my $80 but I'm not subjecting myself to the tediousness of keeping a food gauge full.

Edited by Debtofshadow
typo

I mean food isn't a problem at all tho. Go for some tatar-meat or get the skill so apples drop more often. I just destroy them because they drop too often, now.

Right now these little things feel a little obnoxious to me as well. But more I learn, things are becoming easier and less of an issue. So I'm hoping learning the game deals with most the problem, and playing a complete game where you can just buy better stuff from people takes care of the rest.

It's always weird learning a new game from scratch again, and these growing pains make smaller things seems like much more of an issue than they are.

Sign in to follow this