Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

double sigh...

2ez

So I've been wanting to try duelist for a while. I realized there was no Pistol mastery discipline in the game anymore so I figured I'd have to rethink my initial build. Looking into the middle tree, i noticed cheap shot didnt show a cooldown when hovering over the talent. Against my better judgement I thought what the heck, this could be an interesting way to harass backline healers and dps while going unnoticed. Well, I was wrong. It has a rather large cooldown. 

Any duelist considering going this spec, STAY AWAY. Time to delete and reroll.

Curious if any other duelist out there have tried the Run n Gun tree? The tooltip doesnt specify, but im curious how often pistolshot resets the cooldown of flintlock.

this was the initial build I wanted to try. Also curious about the 21% hard duration in the the bottom tree. How does that calculate with the stun duration from his ranged finishers?

The Quickdraw talent is broken; the cooldown reset on Flintlock Shot never procs.  Pre-5.8, Duelists had a similar passive called Opportunist.  That one procced about 15% of the time on basic melee attacks.  I'd expect something similar when it gets fixed.