Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mikki

Knights and Champions?

What's actually the difference between the two? I've been mucking about with a Cleric so far and been ... meh. Apparently they're not my class. Knights and Champions are the other options for centaurs, but I'm not actually sure what the difference is or which is better at what.

As far as I can tell they're both the absolute bestest ever at hitting things and anyone who disagrees plays them wrong :D

But all joking aside, does one suit a different playstyle/set of goals than the other or something?

In some of the older versions of the game i had some expirience with the knight ond several one vs one. Actually he is quite nice against confessors and rangers because of his block ability, but overall i think in groupfights he doesn`t do much damage and is more for distraction and chaos. He has his charge as well as the pull ability, but you have to aim them very well, quite hard to hit with them.

I guess champion is more offensive playstyle cause of his 2 handed weapon, but never played one.

Ahah! That's helpful actually. I'm terrible at blocking so if the knight really is mostly built around that ability, and the accurate aiming of attacks, I foresee it not being a good match for me :)

Might go make a champion then and see how I am at potential offence!