Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Macetime

How do weapons work?

Im a bit confused on how weapons work in the game, does my vessel unlock the ability to use different types of weapons through the talent tree or is it through disciplines or is it some other way entirely? Do Clerics get a melee bar or are they only ranged and cannot use maces?

cleric cannot use maces, dispite the master of maces discipline saying you can equip it

some classes have different weapons unlocked in all the ways u have mentioned. so yes. is the answer? i duno. be more specific i suppose?

Posted (edited)

Is their a good resource for what classes can use what weapons? I was using the Master of disciplines but I guess that is not a good way to do it?

Edited by Macetime
Mispell

the easiest way is to look thru the weapons, they will say "equipable by assassins" or "equipable by druid"

find the weapon that fits ur class

Much of this is because of animation and development costs that revolve around that sort of work.

The cleric for example does not have an animation available for a thrown mace, and is currently only a ranged class.

So eventually the cleric might get a thrown mace, or animation for melee, but it's not something I would hold my breath for.