Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mikki

Beefcake Loading Screens

Given that half the classes don't even have female characters enabled, it does strike me as amusing that every loading screen I've hit so far has involved a scantily clad lady. Now, I don't mind a bit of cheesecake, but I think in the interests of fairness and gender equality there should be a similar number of scantily clad blokes lounging about on our loading screens. Give me some demure, blushing young lads in loincloths (or give me tigers - it'd be okay if all the loading screens featured nothing but hunger cats too lol!).

48 minutes ago, Mikki said:

Given that half the classes don't even have female characters enabled, it does strike me as amusing that every loading screen I've hit so far has involved a scantily clad lady. Now, I don't mind a bit of cheesecake, but I think in the interests of fairness and gender equality there should be a similar number of scantily clad blokes lounging about on our loading screens. Give me some demure, blushing young lads in loincloths (or give me tigers - it'd be okay if all the loading screens featured nothing but hunger cats too lol!).

@davegreco we've got a request of your skills! :D

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Ideas anyone?

I suggest  a shot of a male nethary's back as he walks out of his self made hot tube lake.It would solve Mikki's craving for beefcake and it would look badass af.

2 hours ago, VaMei said:

What about the Elken? I'm sure he's blushing, not that you can tell under the fur. ;)

I will admit I forgot about the Elken, but he'd have more strength as an argument if his sword was positioned nearer the waist ;D

2 minutes ago, ZombieGandhi said:

I hope this is beefcakey enough for you, @Mikki

avTK0uu.png

Points for nudity and weapon positioning. Use of apples implies the original sin and adds an extra layer of meaning to this traditionally drawn piece. The horns are well crafted on the artistic and metaphorical levels.

Overall a strong effort by the artist. 8/10 :D

5 minutes ago, Jah said:

Crowfall_Male_WoodElf_Druid.png

Love this actually - is this an actual loading screen? If so it's not one I've seen yet.