Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
APowell23

Can't Start my EK

Hey All,

I've been trying to access my EK but it is not working. Basically everytime I hit "Launch Kingdom" nothing happens, and I've made sure to use a new character specifically for my EK.

My EK says its "offline" but I don't see the old "tun on EK" button, I select the starting server anyways and hit "launch Kingdom", it basically says "launching kingdom.." forever until I exit out.

Can anyone provide some help?

Posted (edited)

Make sure your EK region is set to "NA East - Virginia", that's the EK server that is running atm.

If it's still stuck, send email to support@crowfall.com  so they can investigate.

Edited by miraluna

tiPrpwh.png

On 1/3/2019 at 5:30 AM, Arkade said:

Try changing regions.

How do I change regions? When i go to my EK and switch to details, it says that it is currently disabled. (I'm from Europe.) There is a Option button beside it but I can't click on it. Do I have to delete the EK and if so, how?

3 hours ago, MiroAIIB said:

How do I change regions? When i go to my EK and switch to details, it says that it is currently disabled. (I'm from Europe.) There is a Option button beside it but I can't click on it. Do I have to delete the EK and if so, how?

Nevermind... Solved the problem.