Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 1/3/19

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

* Reposting this from another thread

I think I'm the only one messing around with Ranger at this point:

Archer:

Leather means you die in 3 hits to literally everything.

Boring gameplay. Stand still and do hold down LMB. Fun.

Warden:

Mail armor with no block means you die in 5 hits instead of 3. 

Dagger spin got nerfed to hell, so the class really isn't viable at all.

Brigand:

Leather means you die in 3 hits to literally everything.

Interesting idea with 3 bombs being able to drop from stealth.

I think the CONCEPT for Brigand is the only one ACE should keep. I honestly think both other promotion needs to be completely reworked.

*EDIT* to say this is all team fight play testing. Since I've played Ranger for so long, I know how to 1v1 and haven't had any problems doing so as a Ranger, but I've seen most Rangers just flop over in a 1v1. This doesn't mean anything for the mechanic issues of Ranger right now.

These patch notes are wrong.

1. Siege times from Launcher/in game differ

2. Don't see training dummies, but haven't looked too hard

3. Confessor change isn't a thing yet

Posted (edited)

Lots of issues with this patch, some already mentioned.

Scoreboard is inaccurate, in all cases my character had more kills, less deaths, more assists, captures and score, than the player name listed as the winner of all those categories.
Kills often do not seem to count or register.

Hatred Charge for Champion Ultimate Warrior does not seem to be functioning.
Stuns on Players do not seem to be working.
No Training Dummies could be found in the beach Head.
Confessor Range as Sanctifier seemed inaccurate.

Season buffs seem to no longer be applying.

Edited by Scorn

This patch is broken...  I logged off as soon as I saw there was no Spring Buff..

NO SPRING BUFF..  

There is not much of a reason for a Harvester or Crafter to play till it is fixed.  Not good enough reward for the risk.  No mats, no crafting, no fighting due to lack of armor when it breaks.

I am not even going to test my Brigand.  I better not, I can't craft more gear when it breaks.  I will try to play during Siege times but it will be bad since the times are changed.... Maybe not..  don't seem like any other patch notes were implemented.

Sorry don't mean to complain, but I like seeing alot of color come from my harvesting.  RIP color

Rangers Bombs fall through the floor, especially in forts.
(this may have been reported before)

Posted (edited)

Champion rage meter is broken - never fills. 

Also - hunger drains really fast. 

Edited by Mikki

2 hours ago, Unfolded said:

*EDIT* to say this is all team fight play testing. Since I've played Ranger for so long, I know how to 1v1 and haven't had any problems doing so as a Ranger, but I've seen most Rangers just flop over in a 1v1. This doesn't mean anything for the mechanic issues of Ranger right now.

I largely ignored Ranger during it's heyday, an am now trying to get into it. Definitely seems like an uphill fight sometimes. So, you're not the only one playing it in 5.8 :D

What are your thoughts about the Brigand Ranger bombs intentionally taking the stealthed Ranger out of stealth? I find it to be counter intuitive, especially since Agent prov stink bomb does not take you out of stealth when it hits a target.

Posted (edited)

January 3, 2019

• Backstap cannot be loaded into the stealth tray
  • Stunning guards does not seem to be working 
  • Loading in ontop of the crypt
  • Missing Spring Buff
  • Campaign Timer starts in Summer instaed of Spring
  • EU crashed
  • Pathfinding doesn’t proc
  • Target Dummies aren’t in the Order Beachead. At least, not in an immediately obvious place
Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

It's a bit silly that the parcels around the keeps have some of the best materials. I thought that stuff was reserved for the Adventure Zones. 

The best materials should come from the adventure zones.

So sadly I learned today that logging into a campaign with a character fully erases all of the gear they have on them with no warning what so ever. I had never logged into a campaign this way, but know if you try to unlock from a campaign it gives a warning, so I had assumed i'd get one. While I can understand the design choice for such a system, having it with no warning has cost me more work than I want to admit that frankly I just don't feel like doing again right now. I understand that this is early alpha/beta whatever but such functionality would cause me to stop playing this game in live, and honestly likely will keep me from testing for a couple weeks till I get over it.

Along the same lines, while mostly everyone understands that at the end of a campaign gear is lost, could we perhaps have closed campaigns become some kind of "check out" zone where a person can log in, bank what they want and then unlock their characters. That way people don't have to worry about losing their gear at the end of a campaign due to forgetting or life getting in the way.

Cleric:
Tend wounds is showing healing numbers but not healing the target.
Illuminate is not restoring mana.
Noble Purpose is not restoring mana after 1000 points of healing.

Centaur:

Strength of the legion is still only giving teammates 39 attack power not the 75 per tool tip( I have reported this since 5.6 and still no fix)

The debuff from starving or famished are not affecting the character.

The seasonal buff is not applying to the players.

It seems like any class ability or weapon discipline that grants a secondary resource, like Hatred or Zealotry  is not accumulating.

For example on my confessor, Zealotry should be increasing while dealing damage so the "Redemption" power from Master of Arcane can be used - Can never use this power currently as the resource never goes up.