Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 1/3/19

- Stormcaller Druids need a better mechanic to not run out of Essence than a passive with a chance of boosting regen an insignificant amount. :(  They provide steady DPS but they're not Duelists, they can't end fights quickly via crits, and the longer a fight lasts the higher the likelihood of running out of Essence, regardless of whom you're fighting or how many, and they don't get a [Fervor]-like power. I'd rather not have some kind of tray-swap mechanic, 'cause to be honest tray swapping between trays that aren't Survival and Stealth still feels really cumbersome and slow (it's the only thing dragging down the Brigand Ranger IMO). Maybe consider some kind of offense/defense buff juggling, which would help them both do their DPS thing and maybe also help them stay alive long enough to do that damage. "But [Stars Align] grants you Power Efficiency!" Yeah, I know, I'm saying what's available ain't enough. (cc: @thomasblair )

- Can the team please teach the map generator to stop inserting random chasms along the edges of the map? Peninsulas are cool, yea fine, but every map doesn't need 'em, and running around them to get to a fight has become far more tedious than is necessary. They're especially tiresome when you need to slowly glide around them as a ghost crow. :(

- Tell whoever made the Stoneborn "crumble into bits" death animation that I get a kick out of it every single time. :lol:

Is there anybody else having this problem or know how to solve?

I've tried almost every solution. I closed the windows defender. My antivirus protector doesn't exist.

I replaced the computer name with a name that doesn't contain any special characters.

I even tried changing the computer language. I fixed the game a few times from the launcher. 

I tried to erase the game and install it on different locations on the computer again.

I installed the game on another computer in the house, and we encountered the same problem on that computer.

I sent mail to the support team, but they couldn't find a solution.

I don't think this problem will be solved by a future patch, because I think they're not aware of it. So I wanted to share.

If there is someone who is experiencing this problem or has any idea about the solution, I would be very happy if it helped me.

11 hours ago, veeshan said:

Green equipment and above i feel need more base durability.
Sure you can put points in durability to be somewhat decent however ur stats then become just as good as white so you may aswlel just use the abundant white resources instead of the green+ resources.

IMO, this is working the way it should. the quality of the experimented item only gives the craftsman more room to place experimentation as they see fit.

I've heard this complaint before, so I'm going to take this to General for discussion.

3 hours ago, Arkade said:

Try typing /join General

That usually works.

Yeah, that's the first thing I tried, with the usual result of "Joining General..." "You have left the channel General." I briefly had General chat back last night (though my partner didn't and was getting the duplicated Zone tabs), but I'm back to no General today. It feels like the chat system needs a whole lot of work still, across the board.

Had terrible performance all day.
Whether it was 4v4, 5v5, 10v10, 20v20, all fights have been 5 fps for me, once the fighting started.
Both on EU and US servers.

I know I have an older computer, but it was more or less impossible to play right.
Example:
Frame 1: I pop berserk
Frame 2: 4,5 sec left on the timer
Frame 3: Next frame I get berserk crash

Posted (edited)

can you explain cap +25% on power efficiency coz I do not understand it, especially for resource based classes.

I have without any buffs, passives and tree just from talents (not even promo) +24% power efficiency. and basic attack damage -18% which is terrible coz weapon weight

ok I can craft rune weapon and light version but still some caps is crazy high some caps critically low.

this makes mace mastery totally useless, weapon finess totally useless for alot of classes. hm, what can I chose from soooo big amount of weapon access? well, axe only -> slash damage -> anti slash runes -> terrible building experience

wtb minor of major disc with -power cost multiplier buff / -weapon weight buff

Edited by makkon

2 pretty alarming things in this video.

- I get slingshoted around like crazy by physics. Ending up in a place that doesn't even make sense.

- Server lag seems to make damage have a delay. This SCREWS the Myrmidon crash mechanic. Even as a Battle-Rager that can channel their crash immunity for long periods of time.

Watch the video in .25 speed from 26 seconds and go frame by frame. You'll see that I'm channeling Whirlwind for a good bit after I lose the Berserk buff on the buff list. To add insult to injury I even pop the Blood of the Giant iFrame power afterwards and STILL take damage.

It seems like server lag is delaying damage as well and causing things to make no sense. @jtoddcoleman @thomasblair@Tyrant

54 minutes ago, Tyrant said:

I don't see any server spikes, your highest msg time was 168 and most of the time it was in the 90-125ms range.  There is plenty of client lag though.   We're definitely working on all of it!

After further review of the video I think the "fake whirlwind" bug may have caused this crash damage. Essentially the game will say you're not doing a whirlwind even if you are. 

An easy way to see this is that my first Whirlwind gave me the "Raging" buff that prevents crash damage. The second one didn't give me the "Raging" buff and was most likely a fake whirlwind. It also wasn't doing damage to Vengeance316 who was in range of it. 

Posted (edited)

Cleric: Tend wounds tooltip says +%weapon damage but after testing different weapons, I am not seeing an increase.  Tend Wounds on yourself also does not show in the combat log.

This was at level 5 with a basic weapon equipped on a stoneborn cleric:

cast 1 cast 2 cast 3 cast 4 cast 5 cast 6 cast 7 cast 8 cast 9 cast 10 Average
Tends wounds amount healed   171 167 165 155 177 162 164 165 160 162 164.8

Same character at level 5. intermediate weapon equipped:

cast 1 cast 2 cast 3 cast 4 cast 5 cast 6 cast 7 cast 8 cast 9 cast 10 Average
Tends wounds amount healed       164 170 164 167 160 158 169 168 164 160 164.4

Also tested a few casts on a centaur cleric and see same results.

Dryad Form Life also uses +% weapon damage and I saw no change. I tested on both a cleric and a myrmidon to see if it was possibly ranged vs melee weapon but neither saw a difference in healing amounts when changing weapons. 

Edited by mangloid

Whirlwind power on Myrmidon animation and damage is not synced correctly so u need to cancel it before the animation is over since it deals 0 damage - probably a well known bug, but I will post it here.

This one is in regards to passive skill tree specifically Armor mainly.

I know the passive tree is being reworked but i wanna give feedback on it currently since thats what we got atm.

Leather, Mail and Plate armor tree should vary in its protections granted and not be a flat 3% across all boards imo. I feel it should be either a increase on the armor pieces itself so like +10% slashing resist on the plate chest piece for example so 10% of 20 would be a 2% armor bonus for example this way the bonus is based around the armor type/protection it grants instead of being even.
the other options would be to give plate 3% on physical but 2% on organic and 2.5% elemental per node while leather may be 2% physical, 2% magic and 3% organic where mail is like 2.5% for both physical and magic and 2% on organic for example
Plate should yield slightly more protections in the tree especialy phisical
Mail should be  rather balanced but a little less than plate
Leather should be lower overall with the exception of organic resist which is should be higher than the rest.