Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 1/3/19

I just picked up CF today. Initial impression is that picking up farmed mats is annoying and lends nothing to the experience IMO. Having breakable harvesting tools is also quite annoying. 

Soooooooo Deeevvvs question cause its kinda ludicrous.

Why does it takes around 400 resources to craft full leather set (300 Leather + 80 Ore) and full plate set costs a mere 250 or so resources (210 Ore +25 Leather roughly).

Not to mention leather is a hell of alot slower to gather than metal........

I feel retaliate may be available too often it realy destroys classes that are based around CCing considering it doesnt have a CD atm and 65 stam isnt quite enough resource cost i feel.
I think increases it by 10 to 75 should be good to help those CC heavy builds out.

7a864a-1546776849.jpg

BUG?

When i try to login with my Char on the Server i made it (Balderon EU) it only says now "No Worlds found". But i can login with another char onto that server... what is that?

Rather than hanging back and hoping you find a group to siege a fort or keep with, solo players can feel like they’re making a difference for their faction by claiming outposts.

That's from the original news article about outposts & war banners, but I don't see a lot of people bothering with these things, even the lowly war banners, unless they're already in a group traveling from fort to fort. I think that's primarily because of how long you have to sit in that circle and do nothing but watch the NPCs respawn. And if an outpost happens to be on a peninsula with nothing but some rocks and trees? Might as well consider that free points for the duration of the campaign after the initial land grab because the chance of sane people going out there to take it from you is slim to none.

Whenever I see an outpost tower next to a graveyard or ore spawns I think, "okay, that actually makes sense." Three war banner outposts out on a peninsula overlooking naught but each other doesn't really make any sense.

2 hours ago, beardsocool said:

Having breakable harvesting tools is also quite annoying. 

Get better tools. Train in harvesting so that your tools decay more slowly. Use disciplines like Villein so your tools decay more slowly.

Everything in this game decays and breaks except vessels and disciplines, but those will need to be replaced as you get better/different ones. It's all a necessary part of the player based economy and the pvp competition over resources.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, mangloid said:

Cleric: Tend wounds tooltip says +%weapon damage but after testing different weapons, I am not seeing an increase.

it is an ancient tooltip 'error' present on all healing powers that frankly should of been fixed ages ago. it really means "% of your support power stat"

Edited by Tinnis

I have been testing all of the Assassin Promotion classes

Cuthroat has great DPS boosts but pretty much requires you take black mask to get much benefit out of the class defining passive.

Blackguard has much lower DPS and has only slightly more surviability. Poison Paradise needs a boost as far as lifesteal percentage. Also being forced to choose slashing weapons as an assassin doesn't make a lot of sense. ( Limiting choices is bad)  Steal soul from master of daggers doesn't stack with poison paradise which makes a lifesteal based template nonviable.

Vandal is ok but Yaga's gift is really underpowered. It sounds overpowered in the tooltip but in real life it doesn't really increase your survivability in a measurable way.

Please make weapon choice a real choice that we aren't FORCED into based on the promotion classes inherent bonuses.

Max hp buffs need to heal that amount of HP aswell, otherwise these skill are generaly pointless to use cause the chances of getting healed up before a fight starts is slim expeicaly when they dont last too long and have a super long CD

Posted (edited)

I thought about something @veeshan- if the item cost 1/10 of what it cost now in the 5.8 patch to craft an item - 200 average players can get the economy going much more easy - the grind is real with the amount of maths u need for advance items and armor sets. 

And think how exciting it`s if u found a leather piece of green quality on a drake or a creature with Rng stats on it even with much lower durability compare to a crafted one or maybe a sword with Rng stats on it. ;) 

Edited by mythx

16 minutes ago, veeshan said:

Max hp buffs need to heal that amount of HP aswell, otherwise these skill are generaly pointless to use cause the chances of getting healed up before a fight starts is slim expeicaly when they dont last too long and have a super long CD

also they give your healers heartattacks [WHERE DID ALL THIS AOE DAMAGE COME FROM ON GROUP UI?!?!?] ;p

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, mythx said:

I thought about something @veeshan- if the item cost 1/10 of what it cost now in the 5.8 patch to craft an item - 200 average players can get the economy going much more easy - the grind is real with the amount of maths u need for advance items and armor sets. 

And think how exciting it`s if u found a leather piece of green quality on a drake or a creature with Rng stats on it even with much lower durability compare to a crafted one or maybe a sword with Rng stats on it. ;) 

you can get 150-200 ore in 20 mins with basicly no mining skill so it takes 20-30 mins or harvesting to make a plate or scale armor set leather is alot longer due to leather slower to get and you require a stupidly more amount of mats to make.
Greens take a wee bit longer though i got a full set of green paladin set in about 4 hours of harvesting though.

guild harvesting mother nodes with 5 people one being  a gatherer will yield bout 2 green sets and a blue set in like 30 mins aswell

Edited by veeshan

Posted (edited)

Yes true I`m advocating different core game features into this PvP game with different options when we start in a campaign world to be viable in PvP including PvE creature harvesting which is already rank based which means they hit harder and have more health. :) I know it`s suppose to take time to get rare resources and better quality items weeks into the campaign with better passive training & harvesting tools, and you need a friend for the big rock. But harvest rocks, stone, and trees are usually peaceful.  They mentioned they might increase node resource gains while harvesting though. So maybe u get 3 lumber instead of 1 from 1 tree in the sanction campaign setting. 

Maybe you find a treasure map like Sea of Thieves, and u need to dig up an ancient chest inside it is a plate or leather gloves or boots for example - treasure hunting is so popular now on twitch - summit1g love it. 

Edited by mythx

Found an issue with Blacksmithing crafting.

Metal Section - Sometimes I cannot create metal sections while all materials are in.

Upon assembly  the material goes back into the inventory but nothing get created.

I tried: Relogging, restarting the client did not help.

Only switching towards Campaign and EK solved it.

Good to investigate!

Bug/tooltip error: Mace discipline is equipable on cleric. Blacksmith Mace is not listed as being equipable on cleric. 

2 hours ago, Tinnis said:

it is an ancient tooltip 'error' present on all healing powers that frankly should of been fixed ages ago. it really means "% of your support power stat"

Ah ok. Thank you for clarification.  

Posted (edited)

Computer crashed and I am no longer able to log onto the character that I crashed on while in bardshofn, but can log onto every other character on my account. Any chance I can get someone to help me with this?

Edited by encrypted

12 minutes ago, encrypted said:

Computer crashed and I am no longer able to log onto the character that I crashed on while in bardshofn, but can log onto every other character on my account. Any chance I can get someone to help me with this?

Issue resolved itself after about 10 minutes I was able to log on again.

Not Sure if Bug:

I hit a High-Elf Knight with the Mole Hunter root (hit verified by the damage registered from "Get 'Em" in the combat log) but it didn't root him and his buffs did not include any kind of CC Immunity from what I could see. 

CLAFUkW.jpg