Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_FancyHats

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 1/3/19

On 1/6/2019 at 10:04 PM, Arkade said:

You have to train 1 pip into the 1st node of the crafting basics tree.

Very well then. I see it now. But I also see that Parchment paper is part of that list and I could always make it, so what gives?

Posted (edited)

regarding game balance..

Assassins should be the king of DPS but..

This is what Tanks can do in melee..

Nerf Champions Buff Assasins kk thx

PS Im a Mail Armour wearing Blackguard with all of the defensive traits maxed.. still got hit that hard

unknown.png

Edited by PaleOne

January 7, 2019

• Animations I had used in a fight a few minutes ago started playing one after the other. Was surreal.
  • Please add banks back to the EK
  • I need something to use my skulls with. I don't wanna delete them :(

I liked this game alot and how in depth its crafting is.

However, when I played in my first big fight today, I was rubberbanding so much i left with a headache...

BUG: rezzed (at my corpse) after being killed in a fight. Was in survival tray, but was not able to gain harvesting pips. The harvesting pip display didn't even show up.

Workaround is to swap to combat tray and then back to harvesting.

5 hours ago, PaleOne said:

regarding game balance..

This is what Tanks can do in melee..

Nerf Champions Buff Assasins kk thx

PS Im a Mail Armour wearing Blackguard with all of the defensive traits maxed.. still got hit that hard

unknown.png

It`s not balance yet @PaleOne - if u played a pvp game since UO u know that stat character vessels beyond uncommon,rare, epic with stats will buff all classes concerning dps. 

I understand it isn’t balanced yet- which is why I felt feedback was necessary 

I have an advanced vessel, advanced weapons and armor and I’m playing a dps class.

I am very lucky to hit for close to or over 1k with any attack- never come close to 2k and certainly don’t hit for that much over a few seconds.

if epic gear and vessels double or triple your DPS that itself is an unbalance.

Knock-ups are sending players too high, and they're taking fall damage when being knocked up on a level surface.  The penalty for being knocked up should be the loss of control and the dmg the power does, not a third of your health bar in fall damage.  Please tone down the knock-up physics.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, SolidShakeGO said:

That makes sense. never thought of it like that. but a repair would be nice at least. instead of crafting new stuff. [even though the gear last a long time, would be nice]

Idealy more people will be selling equipment on vendors so u can requip easier, but atm thats not the case cause gold is worth nothing realy atm since no one realy selling things crafters need to buy to make things.
As a Jewlery crafters Dust and Gems are the only thing worth spending gold on and since no one sell those there no need for me to have gold. Started putting parchments on my vendor saying trading above item for X amount of Dust and setting gold cost to 99999. I could have 10 million gold and it wont even buy me stuff needed, and often when people do sell gems there overpriced to what people will buy the jewelery for anyway.

Edited by veeshan

1 hour ago, Durenthal said:

Knock-ups are sending players too high, and they're taking fall damage when being knocked up on a level surface.  The penalty for being knocked up should be the loss of control and the dmg the power does, not a third of your health bar in fall damage.  Please tone down the knock-up physics.

Fall damage IS a little extreme.  

10 hours ago, PaleOne said:

regarding game balance..

No?  They are the king of attacking backlines and people unprepared but not necessarily the highest in game damage.  In your skills tree did you go armor or weapons?  What kind of res on your mail?  What minors?  I doubt you are as tanky as you think.  Was it a centaur with armor break?  Did they have shield breaker?  What was the champs armor pen?  There's videos of zybak doing 7k hp of dmg to people in 6 seconds, just because you can't doesn't mean the class isn't working as intended.  Assassins and Champs fill two different roles in two different scenarios of the game.  Assassins are not front line shock troopers, champions aren't craven back line fighters.  

18 hours ago, Samulus said:

I know that combat animations are being worked on, but I would like to suggest the following:

Charge abilities like the Knight's charge and the Elken racial charge feel really bad. They feel slow and clunky. There is a delay when first using them, then your toon starts leisurely jogging towards a foe. If you get there before the "jogging" animation is done, he keeps jogging in place until the animation completes. After the animation completes, there's a laggy spot, and THEN damage is dealt. The elken charge is much the same, except for the fact that you can hit the button again to cancel. The knock-up at the end of the elken charge though seems to take ages to actually start happening though.

As a guy that picks this kind of class FOR the gap closer, this one really just feels sad to use. I figure you guys will tighten everything up on it animation/timing-wise, but to suggest a change:
Instead of the charge abilities giving run speed and allowing free movement after activated, make the charge a hit-scan ability that homes towards the target until collision. And adjust the movement to at least move as fast as someone dodging/rolling....

Edit: also, I realize that my proposed change would render the charge abilities not usable as a get-away method. I personally don;t think that's a problem, they don't seem intended for that being what they are. As it stands now though, that's what they are best for though.

The knight's Pursuit ability used to work differently. We used to press and hold the button and when we released, the charge would stop and the attack animation would play. The changes the character controller from server side to client side and they haven't been able to make it work the same way since. I don't know if they still plan to have it work that way or if they've just given up on it. At the very least, they should be able to tell when we have run into an enemy player and stop the charge/start the attack animation. 

When looting skinnable mobs, the F to Loot option goes away once we loot the mob and is replaced with the option to skin the mob.

For zombies, the F to Loot option never goes away. This makes it really, really difficult to loot multiple mobs that all died next to each other due to the overlapping interact range. Please consider removing the loot option once the corpse is empty.