Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Orange_007

This shouldn't be allowed

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmazingRespectfulStinkbugVoteYea

Now i understand the game is in pre-alpha and balancing isn't of the uptmost importance, i also understand that endless is an amazing player to begin with. However, this should not be possible to do, being able to live that long, ALONE, against that many players is just idiotic. The main reason i am doing this post was because you are obviously attempting to do some sort of balancing at the moment due to changing the Tankfessor to be force to have short range, it just baffles me that you choose to go for that class over what is possible with pitfighter. This has been destroying peoples experience with the game since 5.8 has come out. If you are going to attempt to make balance changes like you did with the confessor, this needs to be at the top of  your list. 

Can we talk about hall yall didn't CC him at all? Not saying Pit fighter is super balanced but what I saw was Endless Juke 10 people who didn't CC him when they had the chance. That situation had more to do with lack of cohesion between your zerg more then it did pit fighter being OP. If he had stayed to fight you and won then your argument would be valid, but that's not the case. You just got juked.

Imagine having a coordinated CC chain on a target. Or any CC at all. Or any heal absorbs. 

I mean, champs are strong sure but this really isn't that crazy. The group did almost nothing to lock down or burst the champ so. Kind of a git gud scenario here

14 minutes ago, Jjusticar said:

Imagine having a coordinated CC chain on a target. Or any CC at all. Or any heal absorbs. 

I mean, champs are strong sure but this really isn't that crazy. The group did almost nothing to lock down or burst the champ so. Kind of a git gud scenario here

The problem is they need to "git gud" just to kill this one class. They wouldn't have had to for any other would they? Does that seem fair? 

All I know is they need to change something if they don't want a huge majority of the population playing one class.

While it is obvious that you guys didn't use any crowd control, the number of players there does point out somewhat of an imbalance. If it were a ranger or druid, they would have been deleted instantly. I've noticed this a lot so far in my PvP gameplay of Crowfall rangers. Essentially, if you get CC'ed/rooted/stopped for any reason, you're pretty much dead instantaneously. It seems somewhat unbalanced in that the squishier classes are constantly having to dodge CC in order to stay alive and get their damage off while the melee classes can withstand CC, heal themselves and still deal a ton of damage.

6 minutes ago, Sinwise said:

The problem is they need to "git gud" just to kill this one class. They wouldn't have had to for any other would they? Does that seem fair? 

All I know is they need to change something if they don't want a huge majority of the population playing one class.

Duelist and assassin just stealth away. Fessor throws nados behind, double dodges, ults and mounts away. Druid does the same thing with no ult. Knight can charge, double dodge and run away. Ranger can drop bombs or disengage, use ult iframes to mount and run away. 

The only class who doesn't have a decently reliable escape is cleric. Not to mention any of those classes could go Wood-Elf, high elf, fae, or elken and have extra mobility or stealth.

Not to mention even when they had time to damage him, they put out no pressure. It was an uncoordinated zerg getting juked,  it was not champ being OP. it can happen with almost any class.

Dont get me wrong, id like to see some champ balance changes. This is not the clip to display WHY champ needs balance changes. This clip displays how uncoordinated zergs can get outplayed

Posted (edited)

This is not a new problem, though it is an extreme example of it. A while back I tanked 5 to 10 players on a Druid, and while much of that was due to a strong build and skilled play, a lot was also due to a lack of experience or proper tactics on the part of the zerg. A long time ago, in a different game, myself and 2 other players killed 30 enemy...and it was nowhere near as imbalanced in terms of class mechanics as here. Yes, some balance tweaks are needed, but you cannot code away the need for coordination, intelligence and skill on the part of players.

Edited by Anthrage

56 minutes ago, Jjusticar said:

Not to mention even when they had time to damage him, they put out no pressure. It was an uncoordinated zerg getting juked,  it was not champ being OP. it can happen with almost any class.

Dont get me wrong, id like to see some champ balance changes. This is not the clip to display WHY champ needs balance changes. This clip displays how uncoordinated zergs can get outplayed

Agree. Seems to me only a few of that zerg actually did anything. Had a few more engaged in a meaningful way the outcome would have been different. But you are correct still needs some balance work, luckily we are in that balancing stage. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Jjusticar said:

Retaliate,Ultimate Warrior,Brutal warrior x2, that is already 4 cc escapes and brief in-vulnerabilities inside his class alone. This doesn't include any extra disciplines he may or not be running. Do you really think there were that many people and at least someone didn't think hey maybe i should try to cc him? oh and on top of that 3 of those 4 give him invulnerability as well as removing cc so he can run away and not worry about taking any of the damage for a good second or two. Put any other class in that scenario and they would not have been able to escape, even with a zerg that is extremely uncoordinated.

Edited by Orange_007

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Yoink said:

At least the class is balanced in that it really can't do any DPS.

what a great example of three people standing still with no armor while you're in full gear using spirit whip after debuffing their mitigations further with cent charge.

Edited by Ussiah

6 minutes ago, Yoink said:

At least the class is balanced in that it really can't do any DPS. The druid im hitting has 35% physical resist, 7K HP, Sturdy, and Dig In.

To be fair you brought his mits to 0% and 7k is trash even for leather users.

3 minutes ago, Ussiah said:

what a great example of three people standing still with no armor while you're in full gear using spirit whip after debuffing their mitigations further with cent charge.

that druid is in full mail armor my guy, and i can tell you even with all my buffs up on my archer i couldn't kill an afk player anywhere near that fast when i have full uncommon gear as a dps class.

It was just to show some numbers. Just trying to show that the Pit fighter can literally just be in the fight the entire time, just mindlessly LMBing and do a lot of damage with out really worrying about being killed. No one is really going to target you first. Tank should do less damage.