I'm looking for a guild on NA that does PvP and incorporates RP storylines or is at least RP friendly (Im not the type that has to be in character 24/7 but I think that it makes the game more immersive to RP some times) I am very active and am currently in the process of learning the game and how different things work and would appreciate the help. I am generally most active from 3:00-9:00 cst. Weekends vary, some Weekends I'm on the majority of the time others probably morning and early afternoon. I am trying to decide between a melee class or a ranger at the moment but I would be more than happy to try and tailor my selection to what a guild needs. I also would not be opposed to learning crafting in this game and attempting to help the guild on that front as well.

Not recruiting yet, but the kittens will be in force - not sure if Lirik going to live stream it yet though.

The Brotherhood may be a good fit for you. We're a bit of everything; casual, RP, pvp, crafting. We also do roleplaying on the weekends.