Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Healing Testing

mangloid

I figured I would try a few tests to see what the difference looks like for using healing power vs support power.

Had two clerics.  Both Stoneborn at 29 for last tests.  Both had Identical talent trees. No passives slotted. No equipment other than hammer/shield. 

Only used testing with tends wounds because its what you start out with earliest. 10 casts each time and averaged. I tried to ignore crits since in the later levels they would be 2-300 higher healed amounts. I wanted more baseline. Hard in the earlier levels where the amounts are so low, but must be small enough I couldn't tell the variance that easily.

Cleric 1, Level 5,SPP = 38 HMOD=1.9%  basic hammer: 165 healed.

Cleric 1,Level 5, SPP = 38 HMOD=1.9% Intermediate hammer: 164 HealedThe Tooltip says +x% weapon damage, but I saw no change. Is it actually calculating that? ? Maybe bug.

Cleric 1,Level 5, SPP=38, HMOD=8.2.  Basic Hammer: 179 Healed.

Cleric 1,Level 29, SPP = 38, HMOD = 1.9%. Basic Hammer: 165 Healed.                     Another Baseline at 29

Cleric 1,Level 29, SPP = 188, HMOD = 1.9%. Basic Hammer: 258 Healed                    SPP increase w/ talent

Cleric 1,Level 29, SPP = 188, HMOD = 14.4%(discs). Basic Hammer: 280 Healed     Hmod increase   w/ disc runes

Cleric 1,Level 29, SPP = 788, HMOD = 1.9%. Basic Hammer:  599 Healed                   bigger SPP Increase w/ talents (benediction)

Cleric 2,Level 29, SPP = 788, HMOD = 6.1%. Basic Hammer:  620 Healed                  ***This was a 2nd cleric Where I spend all the points in INT. 

Cleric 1,Level 29, SPP = 830, HMOD = 1.9%. Basic Hammer:  622 Healed.                 ***First cleric with all points now spent in SPR. SPR also increases Crit rate. 

I need to run more tests now with discs slotted and see hmod increase and different healing spells at the 29 level. Would also now like to test crit and crit heal increases. 

I only started playing a few days ago so I dont have any historical data for previous releases.

Edited by mangloid

When you state that SPR increases Crit rate, I assume you mean Critical Healing chance.  Is this correct? It's something I had suspected but hadn't had time to confirm. Thanks for sharing this info.

8 minutes ago, Pwca said:

When you state that SPR increases Crit rate, I assume you mean Critical Healing chance.  Is this correct? It's something I had suspected but hadn't had time to confirm. Thanks for sharing this info.

Yea crit healing chance. I didnt pay attention when I put in stats but first clr with points in spr also has higher mana. I'll check exact number when I get home. 

Int increases crit amount though doesnt it?
I think int the best stat going by this it has almost same healing as going full sup but u get crit amount ontop of that, i guess spirit helps with mana though

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA

34 minutes ago, veeshan said:

Int increases crit amount though doesnt it?
I think int the best stat going by this it has almost same healing as going full sup but u get crit amount ontop of that, i guess spirit helps with mana though

Yea, was just adding some info about the stats. comparison below.. (reason both are 29 instead of 30 is I ran out of arch frames.. and was lazy )
qq3pemD.png

Well that’s lovely.  Is spirit supposed to be giving healing critical chance?  It def seems to be a hidden change.  

HEEEEEEEALERS ASSSSSSEMBLE! (I’m clearly Captain Murica, Bal is black widow, decide the rest amongst yoursef)@cyjax @Balathan @Scorn @Angelmar 

@mhalashace @thomasblair

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

On 1/6/2019 at 1:50 AM, mangloid said:

Yea, was just adding some info about the stats. comparison below.. (reason both are 29 instead of 30 is I ran out of arch frames.. and was lazy )
qq3pemD.png

Can we have ss with your stats and whats the support power difference?  its not there. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

1 hour ago, mandalore said:

Well that’s lovely.  Is spirit supposed to be giving healing critical chance?  It def seems to be a hidden change.  

HEEEEEEEALERS ASSSSSSEMBLE! (I’m clearly Captain Murica, Bal is black widow, decide the rest amongst yoursef)@cyjax @Balathan @Scorn @Angelmar 

@mhalashace @thomasblair

Pretty sure I'm Thor, Nerion is probably Hulk

Spirit does give Crit Healing chance yes. Int gives Healing amount. 
Which stat is "better" is going to be dependent on Player Class and Race/Vessel IMO.
Certain Classes will not get much benefit from upgrading the baseline Spirit for more Heal Crit Chance
Paladin for example Caps Healing Crit Chance very easily in group fights and Crusader Holy symbol provides a 20% Heal Crit Chance bonus.

Edited by Scorn

ScornofLife2.jpg

@mandalore

Sorry, it was cutoff. Note that I did accidentally put one point of SPR on the INT cleric(77, instead of base 76). I removed all the discs and gear. I could redo without spending talents because originally I was testing what the healing output looked like as I increased the stats.  

Points into INT:

D5dRAtJ.png

Points into SPR: 

wjIHOHU.png

Talent trees on both: 

V6nV0nd.png

Blank Level 1 for reference: 

O9jbNtg.png

Edited by mangloid

spr = .04 healing crit chance, .5 sp, .05 food, .05 stamina and 2.5 mana per point

int = .04 crit heal amount and .05% healing mod

wiDfyPp.png

On 1/5/2019 at 3:13 PM, mangloid said:

The Tooltip says +x% weapon damage, but I saw no change. Is it actually calculating that? ?

They have needed to upgrade the toolkit since they first made the tool tips. " Weapon Dmg" for heals is Support Power/10. 

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

19 minutes ago, mandalore said:

They have needed to upgrade the toolkit since they first made the tool tips. " Weapon Dmg" for heals is Support Power/10. 

Gotcha. thanks. Coming in late so I am sure I am duplicating info - but these cleric forums have very low post count =(

Edited by mangloid

Nobody uses the class forums for anything meaningful.  Typically it’s just people asking for whatever just beat them to be nerfed.

wiDfyPp.png

• 7 months later...

Can anyone verify if this stat information is accurate with latest game version since it was posted back in January? A lot of good data was gathered here by @mangloid - I am late getting started with play testing and would love to hear some more recent feedback on healing stats for cleric. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
On 9/7/2019 at 9:42 AM, Vexare said:

Can anyone verify if this stat information is accurate with latest game version since it was posted back in January? A lot of good data was gathered here by @mangloid - I am late getting started with play testing and would love to hear some more recent feedback on healing stats for cleric. Thanks!

Dex is now critical heal chance

Int is still crit heal ammount

Spirit is still support power / mana

Con is block% or whatever the stat is called and stamina

• 2 months later...

Before I apply points, I like to have my gear already made.  Without stat points allocated I put my gear on, then, if I'm not at 2000 SP, I dump spirit until I am.  Once you're at 2000SP, you got to choose between int (crit heal amount and tiny amount of healing mod) and dex (crit heal chance, armor).  There are alot of factors that play into this decision but there won't be any huge swing in your average performance regardless of where you place these points unless you are wasting them increasing a stat that is already capped.

Tooooooooooooooo Looooooooooooooooooong; Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidn't Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaad:  Cap SP, then whatever.

Edited by Ble