Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to do the best Archer?

BlueFungus

hello everyone,

My archer, practically only range dps/bow based, is something i really enjoy however I am having a seriously hard time keeping assassins or tanks off of me. What are some good movement/ability combos to keep distance between someone focusing me and only me to dump maximum dps on them? I also am curious about the best combination of auto attacks with abilities to produce the maximum dps when I do find the chance to unload onto someone. Thank you for any advice and for reading!

3 hours ago, BlueFungus said:

hello everyone,

My archer, practically only range dps/bow based, is something i really enjoy however I am having a seriously hard time keeping assassins or tanks off of me. What are some good movement/ability combos to keep distance between someone focusing me and only me to dump maximum dps on them? I also am curious about the best combination of auto attacks with abilities to produce the maximum dps when I do find the chance to unload onto someone. Thank you for any advice and for reading!

There really isn't enough to help you survive solo that well. One thing that may be worthwhile looking at is the escape artist discipline.  You actually don't have that much mobility and survivability as a ranger in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Ranged brigand i think is actually better than archer imo, being able to disengage and follow up by a stealth meanwhile regening hp while stealthed and repositioning to open up again is alot easier than archer and ur dmg might be slightly lower than archer but same range.
Also having a bunch of traps around you helps alot stopping people sneaking up on ya :D

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA