Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
veeshan

Soooooooo Devs.......

Soooooooo Deeevvvs question cause its kinda ludicrous.

Why does it takes around 400 resources to craft full leather set (300 Leather + 80 Ore) and full plate set costs a mere 250 or so resources (210 Ore +25 Leather roughly).

Not to mention leather is a hell of alot slower to gather than metal........

Should be more around the 150 leather and like 50 ore or something since leather so much slower to get in comparison to ore, or buff leather drops and have it 200 leather and 35 ore to be more inline with plate.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

It isn't faster to get ore. Mobs respawn faster than ore nodes. I can sit on a mob camp and kill/skin them over and over. Meanwhile, if I'm harvesting ore, I'm finding a node, harvesting it, then running around looking for the next one that may or may not be the one I want.

Also, as a skinner, you are getting everything the mob drops in addition to what you get from skinning, so overall it is more profitable.

1 hour ago, Arkade said:

It isn't faster to get ore. Mobs respawn faster than ore nodes. I can sit on a mob camp and kill/skin them over and over. Meanwhile, if I'm harvesting ore, I'm finding a node, harvesting it, then running around looking for the next one that may or may not be the one I want.

Also, as a skinner, you are getting everything the mob drops in addition to what you get from skinning, so overall it is more profitable.

Dont hit the mobs just round circles round the node minding it :P they might hit you once or twice but your dizzy immune so you dont take alot fo dmg and u regen by the time u get to next node.
Gold hold very little value currently aswell since no one sell there good resources and there not much else to spend it on.

Veeshan Midst of UXA

Posted (edited)

@blazzen mentioned it in another  topic and I thought it was a good idea; lower the resource cost on items and lower the durability a little. The end of the day you create items a bit faster and quicker into pvp, but the demand will go up since items get used up faster as well so win win situation for both crafters & pvpèrs. But I`ve a notion it will come an additional game feature how to accuire items since it`s an mmo like treasure maps which you see in Sea of Thieves for instant.    

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/