• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phr00t

Feel the burn tho :(

Just now, moneda said:

And the chance to proc is being "adjusted" to 10% in the next patch. 🙃  

Huge, that'll totally fix it

Also shown in this screenshot: The Get 'Em that doesn't root the person even though they're not CC immune and it does damage to them :P

Posted (edited)

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

What was the resistance of the druid you were attacking?  Was he using Firewalker? 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, mandalore said:

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

What was the resistance of the druid you were attacking?  Was he using Firewalker? 

He said he wasn't using Firewalker

The highest tick I've ever seen that ability tick for was 48 so that's 96 dps... Not amazing

Edited by Phr00t

Eh, you should get a guildie and test in an EK.  It’s easier to know how to balance it when there’s more known variables.  

-puts on grammatical corrections officer hat and robes- You know what is amazing?  When people use ellipses correctly. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

It's not actually 5% currently, for me it's procced 100%  AND it can create an Infinite duration burn. These are being adjusted for future balance. 

Severe Burning is a fairly weak DoT...but if you're constantly reapplying it, it shouldn't be that strong.

ScornofLife2.jpg

39 minutes ago, Scorn said:

It's not actually 5% currently, for me it's procced 100%  AND it can create an Infinite duration burn. These are being adjusted for future balance. 

Severe Burning is a fairly weak DoT...but if you're constantly reapplying it, it shouldn't be that strong.

It's definitely not infinite burning, wears off after about 5s for me.

And I'm saying it SHOULD be 5% but should be stronger.

*can* It's a bug which requires certain conditions to be met. It's being fixed.

If it had an internal CD you wouldn't need to worry about the % of it applying and could balance for it being stronger, either way if it's 5% and noticeable or has a CD.
As it is Severe Burning is an extremely weak, though fast ticking, DoT. Makes Fire Arrows and the Nethari racial lose a great deal of potential use or interest.

ScornofLife2.jpg

Posted (edited)

Firedots are hitting 3 times per second in average (your screenshot is showing only 2, since the first tick started prolly 15:07:25,x). The 5% procchance is stated wrong. My confessor applies the dot 100% with every autoatk, so you can have this up on multiple targets easy. The average dps is arround 80-120 (with armorcalc and depending if applied critical -which let every tick crit- or not)

If they fix the procchance, It will be worthless tho.

Edited by Makuza

5 hours ago, Makuza said:

Firedots are hitting 3 times per second in average (your screenshot is showing only 2, since the first tick started prolly 15:07:25,x). The 5% procchance is stated wrong. My confessor applies the dot 100% with every autoatk, so you can have this up on multiple targets easy. The average dps is arround 80-120 (with armorcalc and depending if applied critical -which let every tick crit- or not)

If they fix the procchance, It will be worthless tho.

Buff the damage, fix the proc chance

14 hours ago, Phr00t said:

It's definitely not infinite burning, wears off after about 5s for me.

Are you sure you're doing it right?  Everybody I've talked to says if you do it right its a high uptime. 

wiDfyPp.png

Just now, mandalore said:

Are you sure you're doing it right?  Everybody I've talked to says if you do it right its a high uptime. 

It's 100% proc chance but not long duration, that's what I'm saying. 

Uptime and duration are different, the ability just isn't working at all like it says it should be. 

Just now, Phr00t said:

It's 100% proc chance but not long duration, that's what I'm saying. 

Uptime and duration are different, the ability just isn't working at all like it says it should be. 

Are you sure you're using it right?  Every fessor I've talked to differs on this.  It's hard to advocate for change when none of you can agree. 

wiDfyPp.png

Just now, mandalore said:

Are you sure you're using it right?  Every fessor I've talked to differs on this.  It's hard to advocate for change when none of you can agree. 

I don't understand how it can be used differently. It's a passive that you equip and adds the DOT chance to attacks and spells, seems to proc on every, or most attack or spell, and ticks for similar damage to what is shown in the screenshot above. There's literally no other way to "use" it.

I don't think I've ever seen the dot proc that low before unless they're using firewalker or the resistances from rune caster.

21 hours ago, Phr00t said:

~36 DPS from final passive tree in DPS spec attacking a druid:

<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

rYlr9yL.png

proc it multiple times and you will overdamage pitfighter single self heal tick.

easy

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: Out of Fury

Discord makkon#8550