Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phr00t

Feel the burn tho :(

3 minutes ago, makkon said:

proc it multiple times and you will overdamage pitfighter single self heal tick.

easy

Look at the screenshot - it has 2 procs on Set... 18 dps each? Garbage

10 hours ago, Phr00t said:

Look at the screenshot - it has 2 procs on Set... 18 dps each? Garbage

sorry, I tried some kind of sarcasm. in CF don't get used to good about your favorite class if he is OP. ACE will divided skill numbers by 100 in any time

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, makkon said:

proc it multiple times and you will overdamage pitfighter single self heal tick.

easy

You can not stack it...

Nvm anyway. Current patchnotes in the testserver-client state that it has now a 10% procchance and cant proc itself (which I did not even see yet, but I was only testing for half an hour with that passive).

This is not realy acceptable. Even if it was bugged with that 100% on autoatks, it was by far not op. There is pretty much nothing in that dmgspec which let the inquisitor do way more dmg which would compensate his squishyness (no barriers, no lifeleech, no heal and rolling arround with leathermitigations and hp)

I agree that his knockups do a poorly made sockston of dmg by abusing fallingdmg-mechanics, but this shouldnt even be a thing, right? Nerf/fix knockups and give the dmg-fessor some real dmg plz...

Edited by Makuza

There's nothing "abusive" about knock-ups IMO. Fall damage from tornadoes is only even noticeable when you're foolish enough to get caught on uneven terrain or a couple of your enemies manage to juggle you. I hope it remains as it is. It's the last real bit of fun physics left.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, moneda said:

There's nothing "abusive" about knock-ups IMO. Fall damage from tornadoes is only even noticeable when you're foolish enough to get caught on uneven terrain or a couple of your enemies manage to juggle you. I hope it remains as it is. It's the last real bit of fun physics left.

Iam talking about the juggle and everyone is using juggeling to get that save falldmg in nowadays, so it is a porblem and a broken mechanic. You need 2 person which are able to coordinate 1 combo...dont tell me that you support this mechanic.

Knockups should at least give kind of falldmgmitigation-buff on the person hit.

Edited by Makuza

There's a Confessor talent specifically for allowing tornadoes to juggle people an extra time. It's an intended mechanic, and to take advantage of fall damage requires proper usage of positioning and terrain.

I fully support this mechanic.

Posted (edited)

It's an unfun and out of place mechanic to try and kill people with fall damage because the spec can't kill them with real damage, not good for the game's design.

People who get killed by this mechanic do not think "sweet that's definitely working as intended and I got outplayed!"

Edited by Phr00t

2 hours ago, Phr00t said:

It's an unfun and out of place mechanic to try and kill people with fall damage because the spec can't kill them with real damage, not good for the game's design.

People who get killed by this mechanic do not think "sweet that's definitely working as intended and I got outplayed!"

It's sad I have to say this again but fessors are a fire damage spec character, not a fall damage spec character.  Last I looked you have no talents that increase fall damage taken so why is a decent chunk of fessor damage fall dmg right now? 

4 minutes ago, moneda said:

Fools keep rushing up hill at them.

Kinda hard to avoid when fighting at a bane tree on a hill. Or a tree of life.

Just now, Jah said:

Kinda hard to avoid when fighting at a bane tree on a hill. Or a tree of life.

When I see people run up the exact same side of the hill they just tried to run up and got blown off of by tornadoes I cannot help but think that they deserve to die.

18 minutes ago, moneda said:

When I see people run up the exact same side of the hill they just tried to run up and got blown off of by tornadoes I cannot help but think that they deserve to die.

Some people may deserve to be punished. I'm not sure that justifies the mechanic though. It looks and feels stupid in fights.

3 minutes ago, Jah said:

Some people may deserve to be punished. I'm not sure that justifies the mechanic though. It looks and feels stupid in fights.

I won't attempt to dictate how it should feel to anyone, but it looks just fine to me. If jumping from a certain height would result in X fall damage then being blown off a hill and falling that same distance should result in X fall damage.

Just now, moneda said:

I won't attempt to dictate how it should feel to anyone, but it looks just fine to me. If jumping from a certain height would result in X fall damage then being blown off a hill and falling that same distance should result in X fall damage.

I'm really not talking about falling damage. I'm talking about people flying all over the place in fights. It looks and feels stupid. Honestly, from how far people are getting thrown in the air, fatal falling damage makes total sense. Its the part where they get thrown way into the air that is stupid. 

If the tornados flung one person up, and then dissipated, it might be entertaining to see one guy fly up and not feel so stupid, but that would end the power as a crowd control mechanic.

Waves upon waves of players flying around does look simply wrong. 

1 hour ago, mandalore said:

It's sad I have to say this again but fessors are a fire damage spec character, not a fall damage spec character.  Last I looked you have no talents that increase fall damage taken so why is a decent chunk of fessor damage fall dmg right now? 

We agree, why are we arguing? lol