Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_Jackal

5.8 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 1/8/19

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

If you don't put enough gold into your vendor's coffers and it goes inactive, everything that you listed disappears when you pay the bill.

Not sure if this is intentional or not but I dislike this mechanic.

5 hours ago, Asim said:

When crafting a Mystical Staff the recipe won't accept a Runic Head, the regular one still works.

You aren't supposed to use runic components in a non runic weapon. The runic weapons aren't in yet.

29 minutes ago, Nerd said:

If you don't put enough gold into your vendor's coffers and it goes inactive, everything that you listed disappears when you pay the bill.

Not sure if this is intentional or not but I dislike this mechanic.

If that happened, it's definitely a bug. It was never that way before.

29 minutes ago, Arkade said:

You aren't supposed to use runic components in a non runic weapon. The runic weapons aren't in yet.

I didn't know.  Why was I able to use the runic components when making axes and throwing hammers?

19 minutes ago, Asim said:

I didn't know.  Why was I able to use the runic components when making axes and throwing hammers?

A bug.

Not sure if I hit the "walk" button before I died but the crow seems SUPER slow tonight. I couldn't hit the walk button and move faster. It was the slowest crow the world had ever seen.

I think I've noticed this happen much more often in larger fights, but Confessor tornadoes will intermittently just "fizzle," going on cooldown but never appearing.

• Beneficial Harvest Effect: Ore does not have a description in the skill trees
  • Beneficial Harvest Effect does not appear under the Explore tab in the details page
  • The Bonus Inventory Slot: Ore skill in the Silver line does not give any stats
  • You can't cook at Small Campfires or Survivalist Campfires
  • Small Campfires and Survivalist Campfires have no visuals, but do give the resting buff if you don't move from the area
  • Survivalist Cooking doesn't grant any recipes.

Bug for the day: When you enter a campaign the hunger meter instantly drops to about half. Eating anything (even an apple) refills to normal.

I've been thinking that Chaos's colour on the campaign map doesn't really pop in the same way the Order-Orange and Balance-Green does. You know, in the circles showing how much of a map they've conquered? Maybe edging a tiny bit bluer would help? Or to a more definite grey?

Names above player-vendors might be nice. Would help make sure you're not going in circles hitting the same vendor over and over again.

Icons for crafting stations like vendors have - runes, alchemy, and necromancy (I think?) are usually tucked away somewhere and it's not hard to find them or anything, but it might be helpful anyway.

It would be helpful if banks on a map connected into an uber bank. Not all banks over all maps, obviously, but all banks on a single map node.

I see where you're going with the spirit bank concept and having to bank before you leave a world, but I have had the thought about what happens if e.g. there's a surprise big patch, or a player has an emergency, and can't make it onto the map in the last day or two of campaign. I think it's been suggested elsewhere, but it might be nice to redirect to a 'foyer' area where you can bank your stuff after a campaign closes. Only up to whatever your limit is, obviously, no extra slots granted.

I'm not sure if that have been reported or not but in my Vanguard Scout spec with dual pistols, I can only get 4 shots of rapid fire even with 5 pips (4 shots is for 1 pip, 5 should get 20).

Posted (edited)

Confessor Tornadoes : 

The knock up into fall damage from tornadoes :  starting to get old @fast. 

Even the smallest elevation means that the Tornadoes does an insane amount of damage, not from the tornadoes themselves but from the height of the knock up which is then related to the fall damage u take.  Can you please revisit this asap.

@thomasblair

Edited by Soulreaver

37 minutes ago, Soulreaver said:

Confessor Tornadoes : 

The knock up into fall damage from tornadoes :  starting to get old @fast. 

Even the smallest elevation means that the Tornadoes does an insane amount of damage, not from the tornadoes themselves but from the height of the knock up which is then related to the fall damage u take.  Can you please revisit this asap.

@thomasblair

For me i tend to get knock up and land back in the tornadoes knocking me up a little less and landing 100% safely lol its funny bouncing along them 2-3 time on a single tornado lol

58 minutes ago, moneda said:

Fall damage from tornadoes is only even noticeable when you're foolish enough to get caught on uneven terrain or a couple of your enemies manage to juggle you. I hope it remains as it is. It's the last real bit of fun physics left.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯