Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ACE_Jackal

5.8.1 TEST Feedback and Bug Reports for 1/7/19

You can download the TEST and LIVE patch client from https://crowfall.com/en/client/ 

5.8.1 Patch Notes and Known Issues

After your playtest session, please share your feedback here and tell us about any bugs or anomalies you encountered.

If you encounter disconnection problems, showstopper bugs or any other issues preventing you from entering or playing the game, please send an email as well as your client logs* to Support@Crowfall.com. 

*Client logs can be found under your game directory in the "Download" folder. Your client log should look something like this: CrowfallClient_26452_[Computer Name].log

Posted (edited)

Ironwood body is not slottable on the druid's life tray.

Knight ultimate invuln does not protect the knight from DoT damage.  It ticks on regardless of supposedly being invulnerable.

Giving everyone a talent passive has harmed our discipline passive options pretty significantly.  You may argue it gives us more choice, but the choice is "which necessary discipline do I choose to drop" and that doesn't feel good.

Edited by Durenthal

Powers: Ultimate powers no longer provide complete invulnerability but now apply a damage preventing barrier equal to 35% of your maximum Hitpoints. Abilities effected include: Shadowstep, Neckbreaker, Invincible Warrior, Divine Order, Miracle, Immolation, Death Surge, Essence Scram, Dynamite, Vanish, Whirling Leap, Raging Bull, Sustain and Brilliance.

what about slow animation, root character in place ultimate powers like Raging Bull? does you bring self in trouble if use it?

game breaking mechanic for some classes

Will the Discipline hunt and how you described the use of these disciplines, mean that u can remove Disciplines from Vessels?  Cause searching for the right disciplines, and once you get them, then have to redo leveling on a new vessel etc... sounds rather clunky and not really well considered.

Posted (edited)
  • Tutorial popups display code snippets instead of actual text.
  • HP bars and vendor icons are drawing through terrain.
  • Jotun zone has no dioramas at all; no resources, no npc spawns, no outposts.
  • Powers failing to fire is still a huge problem.  To reiterate, this is when the animation plays and the cooldown starts, but the resource cost isn't charged and no effects (damage or buffs) take place.  Duelist Inconceivable! power seems to be the worst offender.  While testing, it once took four casts in a row before it would stick.
Edited by Hyriol

Posted (edited)

Wolves should now drop wolf meat and strong hide

I'll re-check all creatures tonight after campaign launch. Assuming nothing else has changed:

There is a strong bias toward the Carnivore line in the Animal Specialization skill tree.

• Carnivore Specialization covers 3 mobs(cats, dogs & spiders), 3 hides, and 3 meats.
  • Omnivore Specialization covers 1 mob(pigs), 1 hide, and 1 meat.
  • Herbivore Specialization covers 2 mobs(elk & auroch), 1 hide that is shared with carnivore, and 1 meat.

... and soft hide is still loot box only.

Edited by VaMei

What type of wipe it this? I logged in this morning to move all of my bankable stuff to my SB, bot OF COURSE servers were down so it sounds like I will lose everything--again. I don't get home from work in time before you will drop a new campaign. 

- Outside the Order runegate in Halychyna your "meandering" bots ended up...

o3MGACp.png

- A visual of vendor icons and enemy health bars rendering through any-/everything:

j5Csqjv.png

euNz0dj.png