Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ebondrake

Guinea Pig Master Race Report In.

We know nothing of the combat, and the potential brutality of it. If there is a musket ball tearing through your voice box, ricocheting off your spinal column and tearing up through your cheekbone, ripping your eye out in the process.... Does it really matter if the shot came from a cute, little, fuzzy, critter or if it came from a

Bloodlust- crazed, Half-Orc, that is 7'2" with bad dental hygiene?

You'll be f'd up, if not dead, by either shooter!

We know nothing of the combat, and the potential brutality of it. If there is a musket ball tearing through your voice box, ricocheting off your spinal column and tearing up through your cheekbone, ripping your eye out in the process.... Does it really matter if the shot came from a cute, little, fuzzy, critter or if it came from a

Bloodlust- crazed, Half-Orc, that is 7'2" with bad dental hygiene?

You'll be f'd up, if not dead, by either shooter!

I so very very much like and agree with this post.

This gets definite plus points for sheer cuteness, with the resolute vibes woven in in tow... (and ever so suddenly, shades of Redwall) but my heart is still with the deers; perhaps more literally than I would like. :P  A probable alt' though, that is fo' shure.

I generally have a better time playing rogue class characters in single player games rather than MMOs, but these guys are intriguing to me. I will probably play this race, Ranger, or Stalker.

Oink.

I think my avatar speaks for itself.

RESPECT THE FLUFFY MOUSTACHE

It's a great way to make a world feel much larger and more impressive. Also hey, short folk privilege! Give me that cart I need to rest my legs.

I wonder how the stealth/rogue gameplay is going to turn out. If there's going to be any.

(and ever so suddenly, shades of Redwall) 

Redwall! Nostalgia.

Edited by Osegrim

Reason to play:

Gunpowder and blades

Cannot beat that combo.

I need no guns. I hope we can take disadvantages to turn us into ankle biting duelists that run around with two blades stabbing people in the knee.

This class is the main reason I don't like race locks. It is one of my favorite types of builds, but I'm playing a hamster in a MMO.

And you don't want to play a hamster? While I am not a huge fan of race locks it's a lot easier to code and balance, not to mention you worry less about picking the perfect combination than grabbing a guy and jumping into the action.

I just hope that we can customize our castles to have giant wheels which we can make our human slaves run in.

Welcome and bow before your Hampster overlords.

There is no way I'm playing hamster. I just can't do cute and cuddly while stabbing things in the face. It would suck if I couldn't play one of my favorite kind of characters because of a race lock.

I also like figuring out how to build my character. I don't want my character to just look unique, I want a build to be customized to me.

There is no way I'm playing hamster. I just can't do cute and cuddly while stabbing things in the face. It would suck if I couldn't play one of my favorite kind of characters because of a race lock.

I also like figuring out how to build my character. I don't want my character to just look unique, I want a build to be customized to me.

I understand your plea. I see quite a few people not liking the class-race locks. But because this is a pvp-oriented game, balance is very important, and this is the best way to do that.

We don't know much yet about the specializations. But there might be another archetype that has a specialization that would allow it to play more like a duelist.

I'm really not interested in playing a cookie cutter class for PvP. I think you can get balance with variety. In fact it makes it more interesting because then you don't know exactly what your opponent is bring to the party. Even an underpowered build that is unidentified can do some damage, just because of the element of surprise