Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ebondrake

Guinea Pig Master Race Report In.

Duelist all in. Duelist will be my main and I will be going solo most of the time. Warning shots for teams that will eventually have me xD but it's ok I will probably be on scouts missions.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

The lore offends me. The only race with fire arms? PFFT. and i REALLY dont like that he has a shovel. Stoneborn SHAPER should be the class above all that moves earth >___>

You are so cute when you're jealous dwarfi, but I will crush all you tiny chumps all the same, look forward to it!

Member of The BlackHand Order

Those are MY classes I'm going to play. Who are you, you doppelganger?!?

Most places I go by Dimestore but here I thought it would be more thematically appropriate to be CopperStall.

I prefer to out-play an opponent instead of simply out-muscling them. To quote a great thinker: "They'll come at you sideways. It's how they think. It's how they move. Sidle up and smile. Hit you when you're weak." The more tools I have to do that, the better. Those 3 classes look like they will have the most interesting selection of tools.

And their background stories definitely help; I'm not immune to enjoying a certain stylistic flair in my characters ;)

CopperStall

Edited by CopperStall

I'm tentatively signing up as a Guinny. Really looking forward to the archetype being fleshed out.

I'm hoping one of the directions I can go with my Duelist is "Combat Engineer". Or as they're known on the internet: "Lumberjack Commando"

72473_lumberjack_commandos.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_engineer

Copperstall

Edited by CopperStall

Most places I go by Dimestore but here I thought it would be more thematically appropriate to be CopperStall.

I prefer to out-play an opponent instead of simply out-muscling them. To quote a great thinker: "They'll come at you sideways. It's how they think. It's how they move. Sidle up and smile. Hit you when you're weak." The more tools I have to do that, the better. Those 3 classes look like they will have the most interesting selection of tools.

And their background stories definitely help; I'm not immune to enjoying a certain stylistic flair in my characters ;)

CopperStall

I'd think you'd go by Book.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

I'm hoping the tunneling capability for engineering, sapping, and sieging is finally realized better than other games thus far because of voxels.  Given the shovel icon associated with these guys, I'm further hoping that they make the best diggers.

Edited by Hobs