Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ebondrake

Guinea Pig Master Race Report In.

I feel we should make an underground community that only us can get to, special trades ect. When the winter comes we will be safe from the above ground struggles.

Yeah... please stay away from that Hunger thingy...

Undead rodents sound ultra creepy.

giant-undead-rat.jpg

oiPOxr.jpg

Proud Member of KDS -

Recruitment Post - Visit us at www.kdsguild.org

I feel we should make an underground community that only us can get to, special trades ect. When the winter comes we will be safe from the above ground struggles. 

Those silly surfacers don't understand real power. They build their walls and their towers and expect to be safe. We let them collect those resources for us and then empty their storerooms while they sleep. They think their Champions will kill us but they fall through our traps and die in pits while we laugh.

They fight over the surface while we win the ground.

CopperStall

This class is the main reason I don't like race locks. It is one of my favorite types of builds, but I'm playing a hamster in a MMO.

Now imagine each Campaign as a huge Skinner box. Is the irony sinking in yet?  :lol:

In a more serious note, perhaps I might consider a Duelist as an alt, right up there with a Stalker or Hunter. I'm just wondering: how "big" are Guineceans? Somehow, imagining a human-sized hamster cracks me up. Too small, and it might be too hard to see in group PvP.

Edited by aChris07

LW_sig_concept5.jpg

Through the Hunger and Darkness, might our Light shine through...

- (Future) Character name: Ydriel -

Now imagine each Campaign as a huge Skinner box. Is the irony sinking in yet?  :lol:

In a more serious note, perhaps I might consider a Duelist as an alt, right up there with a Stalker or Hunter. I'm just wondering: how "big" are Guineceans? Somehow, imagining a human-sized hamster cracks me up. Too small, and it might be too hard to see in group PvP.

If you look close to the bottom of the Kickstarter page they have a group shot with a Guinecean, Druid, and Legionnaire.

4e9b69a4a1f1b6bb58a4e0ec2cf048a7_origina

CopperStall

I was wondering if the size of the Guineceans is going to give them an advantage in combat. It seems like it would be much easier to target an archetype like the Legionnaire than it would be to target a Duelist using the telegraph system.

I was wondering if the size of the Guineceans is going to give them an advantage in combat. It seems like it would be much easier to target an archetype like the Legionnaire than it would be to target a Duelist using the telegraph system.

I tell you one thing, fighting against the Guinnies will make the taller races invent better armor to cover their nether regions.

Advantage: Guinnies.   :D

http://www.twitch.tv/Waikikamukau Yes, it's Why-Kick-Uh-Moo-Cow / Twitter: @TheMukau

I tell you one thing, fighting against the Guinnies will make the taller races invent better armor to cover their nether regions.

Advantage: Guinnies.   :D

The Centaurs should really start wearing pants. They are pretty vulnerable lol.

It's the eternal dilemma of the small & nimble vs the large & slow. The to-hit ratio is offset with the hit impact.

A smart Guinecean will use their smaller size to duck in & out of fights at will. Think guerrilla warfare.

CopperStall

CopperStall

I really just want to use shovels and bombs to dig holes... and then push people into those holes... with more bombs.

Starting to think Wildstar corrupted me in some way.

◄ Jaguar / Tasho ▬ Knights of Glory and Beer ►

Master of Useless Darkfall Physics Spells and Originator of Shrapnel/Begone Jumping

wYG89dW.jpg

I really just want to use shovels and bombs to dig holes... and then push people into those holes... with more bombs.

Starting to think Wildstar corrupted me in some way.

I'm preferring the idea of making drop-fall traps for either fatal falling depth or with spikes etc at the bottom. If I'm able to tend it then I would set up a boulder or gravel slide so I could bury them and then dig up & loot their corpse.

CopperStall

It's the eternal dilemma of the small & nimble vs the large & slow. The to-hit ratio is offset with the hit impact.

A smart Guinecean will use their smaller size to duck in & out of fights at will. Think guerrilla warfare.

CopperStall

CopperStall

Yeah, we've had that conversation. I believe the gist was...

dodge

dodge

dodge

dodge

dodge

*squish*

So just make sure to fire up into their privates before the 6th attack and you're golden.

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.