binny45

Vila and placing crafting tables

Ok, so I thought I'd create a vila so I could have more than one crafting table (according the game website).

I go ahead and use my cottage deed and boom, can't place a thing.

It's bad enough I cannot place my vendor stall and vendor, but now my runecrafting table is in my inventory instead of being used.

Any idea when this might be fixed?

Edited by binny45

I am assuming that you have the XS building tokens available to place down your benches?

(to cover the obvious first troubleshooting step)

The villa is bugged. When you try to place a crafting station, no sockets appear, regardless of how many tokens you have.

Yeah, I didn't see any sockets at all. At least the cottage had one socket for a crafting bench.

It wouldn't bug me so much if these things were not so resource heavy.

Is it only cottages that have a crafting table socket? I know the vila doesn't. I'm half tempted to try a manor and see what happens.

OK, got the Manor, but don't have the large tokens. How do I go about getting one of those?

Does the shire parcel have a large token? I don't remember. If not, and you don't have any larger parcels, you'll need to upgrade the shire parcel.

Nevermind, the parcel I have only allows for one large structure, my lodge.  I took down the lodge and placed the manor, same thing, no sockets.

The cottage is the only one with a crafting table socket.  The rest of the structures at this time are merely a waste of resources and a burden on your spirit bank.