Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
yianni

Petition to change druid ultimate from being rooted

With the changes coming to ultimates not having any invulnerability and being just a barrier , this will cripple druids as they use their ultimate because we cannot move unlike other classes. @thomasblair. can you please look into this or think about it  to changing it so we are mobile while using our ultimates. I have actually been bugged before using my ultimate and moving around . 

@Xarrayne @Balathan @Tinnis 

What do you guys think?

Use of druid ultimate in large scale will now increase the chances you die. Watch as i root myself in place for a few seconds with a 35% max health shield as my only defense. Lets call it 3500... that will protect me against maybe 3 people for 3 seconds, in large scale they laugh at me as I just rooted myself in place and asked to die. Please let druids move while ulting or they are going to be deleted next patch.

As i have only begun to play druid and opinion may not mean much, the druid Ult was nice but if this change comes in then it ruins the ult! If this change happens then some form of mobility needs to be added or even stealthing like the confessor. 

I believe the change will ruin nearly all ult skills especially those with low life pools... a leather wearer with 7k health ult damage shield for 2,450 ...

All classes will be required to run shieldbreaker in pvp for the +50% dmg and the CC knockdown. ... You use your ulty.. ill just knock you down ..Not a good fix at all.

1 hour ago, dolmar said:

I believe the change will ruin nearly all ult skills especially those with low life pools... a leather wearer with 7k health ult damage shield for 2,450 ...

All classes will be required to run shieldbreaker in pvp for the +50% dmg and the CC knockdown. ... You use your ulty.. ill just knock you down ..Not a good fix at all.

i'm hoping shield breaker doesnt affect ults

1 minute ago, yianni said:

i'm hoping shield breaker doesnt affect ults

It would have to put a CC immunity shield . But even the 50% more damage will cause it to be chewed up and spit out .

The cleric ult also makes them stop in place during the animation. Don't see why they need that either. 

The change from immunity to shield seems silly for all classes, especially since Shieldbreaker can just straight-up remove it, but yeah it's gonna be especially painful for Druids... I assume that they want to reduce the "Get-Out-of-Jail-Free" element of ults, but these blanket changes always screw someone over... If certain ults are a problem, change them directly ffs.

On 11/01/2019 at 2:52 AM, Balathan said:

Use of druid ultimate in large scale will now increase the chances you die. Watch as i root myself in place for a few seconds with a 35% max health shield as my only defense. Lets call it 3500... that will protect me against maybe 3 people for 3 seconds, in large scale they laugh at me as I just rooted myself in place and asked to die. Please let druids move while ulting or they are going to be deleted next patch.

Can always play an archer spec where they want you to stand still the whole time with a 35meter range and like 5.5k hp.

then you can play templar where most of there skills require you to stand still for there animation if you try moving you interrupt ur skill from going off and puts it on CD

Edited by veeshan

2 hours ago, Pwca said:

Change the ultimate to a Spirit Bear that carries you away at mount speed while healing you and knocking down enemies in its path.

They can't even get Gaia's Wail working right >.<

Sign in to follow this