Navystylz

Join Guild or Quit

Recommended Posts

tbh its better to be on the loosing side atm :P since there no rewards for winning and all the player flock there so there more people to kill in open world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did not know that being forced to vassal or enslaved disguise is "politics." Everyone knows where this end up like CN with all cities in shadowbane or else POE in Albion (Alliance leaders do not make PVP, but have the title of best in GvG because they pay for others to fight using slave guild tax). You're forced into a mega guild / alliance and you do not even know who's bossing you, but you know that if you do not follow the train you'll be overwhelmed by zergs. I do not need a job simulator.

Edited by hamon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stop being racist.  Let Chinese players play under any guild they want and stop assuming they will only be CN guilds like they were forced in SB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Stop being racist.  Let Chinese players play under any guild they want and stop assuming they will only be CN guilds like they were forced in SB. 

 

It is a politic for players from the same country to come together over the same faction, but that ended the fun for the rest when CN went on to beat the numbers of all the other players and stayed with all the cities. Shadowbane dead due chronic stagnation...

Edited by hamon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, hamon said:

 

It is a politic for players from the same country to come together over the same faction, but that ended the fun for the rest when CN went on to beat the numbers of all the other players and stayed with all the cities. Shadowbane dead due chronic stagnation...

The entire SB community treated Chinese players like second class citizens.  Don’t repeat your mistakes.  Just drop it and stop being racist; even using the slur CN is racist.  

Edited by mandalore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally, I doubt the system where you get nothing if you lose will likely not happen. It will be more optimal for players to quit the campaign and go join a different campaign where they have a chance to win something, rather than keep plugging away uselessly in a campaign they have no chance to win.

The side-effect of that hypothetical behavior will be that campaigns effectively end way before they actually end. In the Zybak QA Todd entertained the idea of runner-up teams still getting some kind of reward, so already the system where losers get nothing from the campaign is being chipped at away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DocTastic said:

Personally, I doubt the system where you get nothing if you lose will likely not happen. It will be more optimal for players to quit the campaign and go join a different campaign where they have a chance to win something, rather than keep plugging away uselessly in a campaign they have no chance to win.

The side-effect of that hypothetical behavior will be that campaigns effectively end way before they actually end. In the Zybak QA Todd entertained the idea of runner-up teams still getting some kind of reward, so already the system where losers get nothing from the campaign is being chipped at away.

If they allow people to just leave a server they custard the winners.  If they prevent people from leaving they custard the losers.  The whole winning the server mechanic is going to be nearly impossible to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.