Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fade

RIP chaos NA

2 hours ago, Fade said:

we done son - I'm disowning you

?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Still waiting for taming dragons and Gordon`s UO patch to get some PvE players to the game, lol. A true publisher patch - they will all say; Todd u crazy and think about economy. You need to include players - don`t exlude them and he mention the same in Dregs that tiny and small guilds will eventually quit in the process to name a winner, because it`s all about the hoarding guilds it`s in the design how crafting works - that some use 3-4 accounts to train in different skill professions to create end game items with cross crafting resources.  

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

2 hours ago, hamon said:

Another rage quit because "the uncle bob cenario"... Predictable

What uncle bob scenario is this?  The dominant chaos guild quit playing while the dominant balance and order guilds have grown.  They are burned out or tired of losing but either way they need a break.  Shame on the smaller guilds in chaos for not stepping up. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

17 minutes ago, Tooltip said:

Even Sauron needed some time to recoup. Keep thinking Chaos is done. You're absolutely right :ph34r:

Sauron is basically an immortal evil god that can only be defeated under one odd specific circumstance that was unlikely but some how inevitable.  You, and the rest of the pop, are not that. 

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

Not to derail too much, but at no point did I state we were Sauron, or immortal evil gods, or anything remotely close to that. Only that even evil immortal gods need time to recoup. Good Tolkien lore knowledge display though :) 

Just go to the EU, Chaos is destroying all in their way there to the point that there is no order 🤷🏼‍♂️

Edited by Synns
Added a comma

As Mandalore suggested, this is a perfect opportunity for the smaller guilds in NA Chaos to take a more proactive approach--if they aren't already doing so. Keep fights are a different story, but capturing forts right now, can be done with a small handful of players with some class synergy--aka, heals and tanky classes--half-way easily. Same with taking campfire and tower outposts--some are easily solo'ed, while again, a small group makes short work of them, and captures them far faster. 

Be active. Capture your forts, build them up, and defend them. Put pressure on other zones by capturing their forts, and defending them against the retaliation. Not only does this help the disparity in the score, but it's getting people active and involved in the action. Nothing sucks the fun out of something like this, than stagnation. 

Take your forts, dominate your zone, and cap those outposts. Not only will holding what's yours help with the score disparity (to some degree), but if more people are active, more people are having fun, and they're likely to continue to keep active. If your zones are full of active people, your zones are safer, as there's more people, and more people tend to counter fewer people. 

8 hours ago, ZombieGandhi said:

As Mandalore suggested, this is a perfect opportunity for the smaller guilds in NA Chaos to take a more proactive approach--if they aren't already doing so. Keep fights are a different story, but capturing forts right now, can be done with a small handful of players with some class synergy--aka, heals and tanky classes--half-way easily. Same with taking campfire and tower outposts--some are easily solo'ed, while again, a small group makes short work of them, and captures them far faster. 

Be active. Capture your forts, build them up, and defend them. Put pressure on other zones by capturing their forts, and defending them against the retaliation. Not only does this help the disparity in the score, but it's getting people active and involved in the action. Nothing sucks the fun out of something like this, than stagnation. 

Take your forts, dominate your zone, and cap those outposts. Not only will holding what's yours help with the score disparity (to some degree), but if more people are active, more people are having fun, and they're likely to continue to keep active. If your zones are full of active people, your zones are safer, as there's more people, and more people tend to counter fewer people. 

lmfao literally you have no ideas how many forts capped the past 4 campaigns have been literally only me - probably the most of any player in pre-alpha. your suggestions, while decent, ignore the underlying issue. Chaos is custarded. It's not a lack of leadership it's an entire lack of PEOPLE. DOMINATE YOUR ZONE LOL I SEE 2 CHAOS MEMBERS ALL DAY AND EVERY BATTLE I GET IN IS 1V10. Either chaos is not playing or you guys hide in the temple. Your assumptions disgust me.

On 1/12/2019 at 6:29 AM, Ussiah said:

UDL used to play. I don't know what happened to be honest. I just assumed they only play on EU.

I think they moved to My Little Pony Online.

19 minutes ago, Tark said:

I think they moved to My Little Pony Online.

The new expansion or classic emulated? 

wiDfyPp.png