Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
InfernusDL

Spirit Bank usable only in facction temple

5 hours ago, veeshan said:

Well one reason might be cause they never done a balance pass yet. To early in development for that they tune thing a little that are blantenly broke but there not doing any real balancing yet. To time consuming when there next addition to the game may break the balancing work they just did.

I am well aware, that this is Pre-Alpha.

But, game balance is something that needs to be addressed before they make ways to make it harder for players to secure their resources,  currently, given how broken balance is, which is something we are all well aware of, even putting a limit on the transactions for the spirit bank is poor form this early in the game.

When they fix the balance, than we can discuss resource management, because that is when it would make sense to do so, when we can see clearly how hard or easy it really is to protect yourself and your current harvesting.

Till then, with no idea how hard or easy it will be to survive as a harvester, there is no point to bother. As others have said, if it becomes such that harvesters are just loot pinatas crafting and harvesting will take a massive dive and the players that engage in that will leave the game.

It is not a matter of it being PvP, it is a matter of having no chance to defend themselves that will drive them away.

So before we discuss the Spirit Bank, or it's limitations, we really need a working understanding how easy or hard it will be for someone to effectively harvest in this game.

If It remains as bad as it is right now, not only should the Spirit Bank remain, any limitation to it's transactions should be removed.

Edited by Ungood

5 hours ago, Ungood said:

I am well aware, that this is Pre-Alpha.

But, game balance is something that needs to be addressed before they make ways to make it harder for players to secure their resources,  currently, given how broken balance is, which is something we are all well aware of, even putting a limit on the transactions for the spirit bank is poor form this early in the game.

When they fix the balance, than we can discuss resource management, because that is when it would make sense to do so, when we can see clearly how hard or easy it really is to protect yourself and your current harvesting.

Till then, with no idea how hard or easy it will be to survive as a harvester, there is no point to bother. As others have said, if it becomes such that harvesters are just loot pinatas crafting and harvesting will take a massive dive and the players that engage in that will leave the game.

It is not a matter of it being PvP, it is a matter of having no chance to defend themselves that will drive them away.

So before we discuss the Spirit Bank, or it's limitations, we really need a working understanding how easy or hard it will be for someone to effectively harvest in this game.

If It remains as bad as it is right now, not only should the Spirit Bank remain, any limitation to it's transactions should be removed.

Just gonna say i kill those who jump me often when im harvesting, problem is everyone play stealth class harvesters which there whole thing is getting the jump on somone if they dont there super disadvantage.
I harvest on a knight myself which is rather weak state atm atleast sentinels are due to how anti CC is atm, however ive killed majority of the players who jump me harvesting most of them are assasins and knight using molehunter seems to work well on them (Mole hunter and master of maces was my only combat disc equipped)
if you played something like a pitfighter though (Which are broken state u probaly would never die farming unless jumped my multiply people.
The game as a design perspective is to harvest with people watching you back aswell. One reason why mothernodes work as they do atm is to reinforce that concept.

Ive started mining to get PvP myself since running around to empty locations over and over got tedious now i just mine in high traffic zones till somone attacks me.

Edited by veeshan

Veeshan Midst of UXA