Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

CF Devs live Q&A with Zybak - Official discussion thread

Really good interview with some really promising changes on the way, shows the thinking around the bigger picture rather than just the alpha we are playing at the moment.

didnt like the idea of friendly fire though, but I just won’t play that game mode so not a big issue if it’s tried

I don't understand the repercussions of introducing new or advanced resources in certain "mining area", however, I think it would be safe to release a trial without having the "toast message" as stated by Todd. I am sure that a guild sending an occasional scout would be sufficient and would allow for more small scale encounters than the large scale encounters that would occur because of a server message. 

You mentioned everyone who registered before this video would get a referral link to send to their friends. I have been registered for a very long time, yet, I never received a referral link to share. Is that normal?

During the livestream, Todd mentioned milestone 5.9. For those wondering, this will be the character controller updates. The 6.0 milestone (alpha) will come after that. 

47 minutes ago, Arkade said:

During the livestream, Todd mentioned milestone 5.9. For those wondering, this will be the character controller updates. The 6.0 milestone (alpha) will come after that. 

and will the first sanctioned campaign be on this patch?

3 hours ago, pamintandrei said:

and will the first sanctioned campaign be on this patch?

I don't think so. 5.9 is targeted for February. My understanding is that the sanctioned campaigns will occur some time this month, likely at the end of the month.

I'm going to do a bit of cleanup and close the thread. I'd like to remind everyone that accusations of trolling, cheating and other improprieties should be communicated via support@crowfall.com where it can then be routed to the necessary folks at ACE. The forum itself is not a place for such accusations since it always leads to off-topic derailment that snowballs into forum warnings that can lead to forum bans.