Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yianni

It's da bomb... Archdruid bomb compilation

2 hours ago, coolster50 said:

0/10 didn't use "The Bomb" by Pigeon John

I actually didn't know what song I was going to use and I was googling different bomb songs and I found the kriss kross one which seemed perfect 

There will be another compilation at some point 

Edited by yianni

Healing druid orb placement for healing critical people isn't easy.  I like how your counter to me saying a one shot mechanic is a craven talent-less gimmick with "what is hard".  You can do better than this, maybe.  I want to believe in you.  I don't. 

Any mechanic that can 100% kill people is a gimmick.  Might as well leave fall damage on Fessors :P

11 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Healing druid orb placement for healing critical people isn't easy.  I like how your counter to me saying a one shot mechanic is a craven talent-less gimmick with "what is hard".  You can do better than this, maybe.  I want to believe in you.  I don't. 

Any mechanic that can 100% kill people is a gimmick.  Might as well leave fall damage on Fessors :P

Yeah dropping orbs to heal people is really tough. Wow so much skill to left click and let people run over your balls...  your placement matters just as much as my placement matters. 

4 minutes ago, yianni said:

Yeah dropping orbs to heal people is really tough. Wow so much skill to left click and let people run over your balls...  your placement matters just as much as my placement matters. 

Takes more skill IMHO to set up Druid Orb Bomb because your teammates can accidentally pick up your orbs, depriving you of your damage source. You also have to position them using a guess on where the enemy will be positioned in the future.

As a Druid healer, I feel like you can just pop down orbs in a spot, maybe identify it with a friendly circle on the ground, and say, hey go to the circle if you need heals. Or don't, whatevs

[Disclaimer] I don't play druid, so don't have any idea what I'm talking about.

6 minutes ago, DocTastic said:

Takes more skill IMHO to set up Druid Orb Bomb because your teammates can accidentally pick up your orbs, depriving you of your damage source. You also have to position them using a guess on where the enemy will be positioned in the future.

As a Druid healer, I feel like you can just pop down orbs in a spot, maybe identify it with a friendly circle on the ground, and say, hey go to the circle if you need heals. Or don't, whatevs

[Disclaimer] I don't play druid, so don't have any idea what I'm talking about.

He can just run out of group. 

12 minutes ago, DocTastic said:

MIND BLOWN

Clearly this guy doesn't know about the group lag bug lol.  Out of group is the new meta.

PLZ for to fix the group lags @ACE

3 minutes ago, cyjax said:

Clearly this guy doesn't know about the group lag bug lol.  Out of group is the new meta.

PLZ for to fix the group lags @ACE

this guy lol. pls halp I only been play gaem for 2 years