Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TwinGemini

Additional way late joiners to get near vessel stats

A shy alternative to obtaining veteran created "adv. vessel stats". Offer a "buff" for new/late joiners to atleast then participate in a few combat sessions. (A temporary catch-up mechanic.)

If a late campaign joiner could somehow get a temporary stat buff (random god statue? offering buffs later in campaign) that would essentially wear off after so many deaths/uses, and its stats just below obtainable Adv. vessels stats. This buff could even have negative side effects after buff ends. Or only offered a limited timeframe, to postpone the player from further combat participation. Thus then forcing them to go out and gain mats/gold and actually gain a new vessel.

This to be a solution to players that join late/do not play much/ low gold to purchase (Especially if Tomes are to be purchased by gold as well and their gold already spoken for + gaining their equipment)/no mats/ no starting guild to gain a vessel. These players can then gain a buff to atleast hold some ground against adv. vessels for a time limit.
Again, Buff goes away after a number of deaths.? Could have side effects and is temporary. (something that doesn't stack with vessels)

Essentially I would like to see Vessels to be more a time invested obtained reward.. and you gain the advance vessel stats only because you obtained it (crafted it) quicker then other players or have more time to invest, rather then end campaign having a huge upper hand. Thus you always have to create a better vessel as campaign progresses and as quick as possible to stay "advanced" then others. A god statue could give buffs at certain campaign time events (Example, like as the seasons change, a new buff is available)

Edited by DealsTru

After trying a few Vessels now from common to epic there really isn’t a game breaking difference. I would even argue that armour and weapon upgrades make a greater difference. 

14 hours ago, Synns said:

After trying a few Vessels now from common to epic there really isn’t a game breaking difference. I would even argue that armour and weapon upgrades make a greater difference. 

Agree, pvp is ranked gear/level/class/vessel. yes I left out player skill since lately it has been trending to the least common denominator. Hopefully this changes for the better, but the trend doesn't lie.