Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How Small Are We?

bairloch

Seriously, how small do you think we are? 2 foot? 3 foot? 4 foot? We talking hobbits or gnomes? There's no way we're guinea pig sized, or even it's cousin, the cavy, it just... we'd be unhittable but accidentally stepped on.

So what's your guess?

Edited by bairloch

I'm in this for the Experience, not the XP.

I was so hoping for less than a foot high.  Perfect height for that aforementioned centaur hamstringing.

Release the kraken!

http://youtu.be/o31rT0QilvI

Edited by Oridi

pixS8Wt.jpg

The Chronicles of Crowfall           The Free Lands of Azure            RIP Doc Gonzo.

We're about 4ft I think Centaurs must be around 7-8 ft and we're half that

I was trying to use Druid chick since I don't know horses that well. I thought we were about waist high on her...

I was trying to use Druid chick since I don't know horses that well. I thought we were about waist high on her...

It's hard to say as she looks abnormally tall (as some kind of elf) but anyway we wont be under 3 ft, like the Wildstar Chua

Edgy

I'm ok with between 3 - 4 feet in height, about Hobbit sized.

I'm still waiting for a dual wielding, melee, berserker type but they will probably race lock that archetype to a Parakeet race.

Sure, but once you hit us... well... squish.

*miss*

*miss*

*miss*

*miss*

*miss*

*miss*

*miss*

*miss*

*squish*

Looks like 2.5-3 feet. We don't need to assume the Centaur has huge equine proportions, and the Dryad is probably practical woman height if not petite.

We can also use the giant boar as reference.

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

You guys think getting "crushed" to death will be an option? With realistic physics, would champions falling on races like the faes or guinea pigs kill them? Equally, could individual attacks have "crushing" damage? As in, I crush your arm so its unusable or I crush in your skull?