Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ginko

Fight the Zergs, Join Chaos Today!!!

Order and Balance are outnumbering Chaos by quite a bit so we need to even it out. We need some small guilds and individuals to roll Chaos so we can stop getting zerged at keeps 20v40. Chaos is winning this last campaign. The enemy is already scared just imagine if we could match their #'s! Roll Chaos today and get rewarded for being a zerg buster! Roll Chaos today for ultimate glory on the battlefield!

Most of Chaos faction plays in this discord

discord.undeadlords.net

Jump in and tell us you are here for Crowfall.

You can also PM Ginko, Chroma or PanzerUDL

Edited by Ginko

n0MnLtK.png?2

How many did they send to kill the bait last night?
giphy.gif

But hey they got me. 

unknown.png

And we got the other keep. :) Good times. 

Then we came back and killed this keeps tree as well, but they were faster on the planting of the new tree.  Ahh well. 

Grats on winning! 

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

Order and Balance are outnumbering Chaos by quite a bit so we need to even it out. We need some small guilds and individuals to roll Chaos so we can stop getting zerged at keeps 20v40. Chaos is winning this last campaign. The enemy is already scared just imagine if we could match their #'s! Roll Chaos today and get rewarded for being a zerg buster! Roll Chaos today for ultimate glory on the battlefield!

Most of Chaos faction plays in this discord

discord.undeadlords.net

Jump in and tell us you are here for Crowfall.

You can also PM Ginko, Chroma or PanzerUDL

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

34 minutes ago, moneda said:

Pfft, if y'all hadn't just started playing 5.8 in the past few days you'd have seen me at multiple sieges. B)

Oh, then you know what the numbers have been like and aren't trolling!

5 minutes ago, Jah said:

This post might have been accurate a week ago, before Chaos re-activated.

Still very accurate....have you seen the numbers at siege time? Let alone considering the fact that Order and Balance tag team the Chaos keep more often than not.

6 minutes ago, Jagour said:

Still very accurate....have you seen the numbers at siege time? Let alone considering the fact that Order and Balance tag team the Chaos keep more often than not.

Yea, I have. You are fielding similar numbers to the other two factions.

I understand that it often feels like the other two sides are ganging up on you in a 3-faction war.

This thread is literally an invitation to join the winning faction, with a false claim that you are doing it outnumbered.

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

35 minutes ago, Jah said:

I understand that it often feels like the other two sides are ganging up on you in a 3-faction war.

This thread is literally an invitation to join the winning faction, with a false claim that you are doing it outnumbered.

You show me your discord and I'll show you mine. I'll give that to you that balance and chaos arent so far off, depending on the night and what's going on. I've enjoyed some nice small scale with you guys.

That yellow slave wave tho

Edited by Chroma
Diplomacy

34 minutes ago, Jah said:

I guess you weren't running around last night?  even after siege W alone had more people roaming than Chaos as a whole did.

Just now, CurvedJohnson said:

I guess you weren't running around last night?  even after siege W alone had more people roaming than Chaos as a whole did.

How many people are you claiming W had? And how many are you claiming Chaos had?

IhhQKY6.gif

Just now, Jah said:

How many people are you claiming W had? And how many are you claiming Chaos had?

It's important to distinguish Chaos here.  It seems like EU chaos got tired of fighting uncontested and has been playing NA when most people aren't on to play the constant flipping of assets.  So really we should be congratulating Caldera; grats Caldera! 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

4 minutes ago, Jah said:

4 minutes ago, Jah said:

How many people are you claiming W had?

I'll gladly accept a personal message with direct info of W's numbers, charts with average play time and any builds. 

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png