Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ginko

Fight the Zergs, Join Chaos Today!!!

2 minutes ago, Jah said:

How many people are you claiming W had? And how many are you claiming Chaos had?

Remember 5.6 and 5.7 when every video or post included exact counts and names? I don't see that anymore and think it's because the numbers are ever in your favor. Im not complaining, it's never going to be a fair fight. But it is fair to state you were outnumbered when its the truth,  which it is. 

1 minute ago, Chroma said:

Remember 5.6 and 5.7 when every video or post included exact counts and names? I don't see that anymore and think it's because the numbers are ever in your favor. Im not complaining, it's never going to be a fair fight. But it is fair to state you were outnumbered when its the truth,  which it is. 

Are you honestly saying that you know you are outnumbered because W hasn't posted any videos lately?

6 minutes ago, mandalore said:

It's important to distinguish Chaos here.  It seems like EU chaos got tired of fighting uncontested and has been playing NA when most people aren't on to play the constant flipping of assets.  So really we should be congratulating Caldera; grats Caldera! 

Fun fact, out siege goes live around 3am for the euros and they dont love us THAT much

3 minutes ago, Chroma said:

1 minute ago, Jah said:

Are you honestly saying that you know you are outnumbered because W hasn't posted any videos lately?

Are you honestly not reading his whole post?

1 minute ago, Jah said:

I'm just making pleasant conversation.

I know we are outnumbered because after we get smashed, I spend a few minutes looking around and counting shields.

1 minute ago, Ginko said:

Anyone that plays knows that Chaos is the smallest faction. Not even worth a debate lol. Don't you guys want more Chaos to kill?

I'm not discounting that you're by far the smallest (there's a hooligan joke hidden there) and anybody who does deserves mockery. 

This post was paid for by "Mandalore for Emulated CF Community Manager 2032™". 

wiDfyPp.png

12 minutes ago, mandalore said:

So really we should be congratulating Caldera; grats Caldera! 

No mandy, you already said grats UDL and I call no takebacks.

13 minutes ago, CurvedJohnson said:

Chaos currently in the lead by 6k despite the 2 groups of 10-12 running around last night!

Goooooooooooo! Caldera!  Wooooot! 

Edited by mandalore
takebacks renabled

wiDfyPp.png

18 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Goooooooooooo! Caldera!  Wooooot! 

lol, i love it when you guys blame EU when last campaign UDL had more than double their score and this campaign they aren't even on the scoreboard.  Makes you look really salty.

Edited by CurvedJohnson

6 minutes ago, CurvedJohnson said:

lol, i love it when you guys blame EU when last campaign UDL had more than double their score and this campaign they aren't even on the scoreboard.  Makes you look really salty.

You not getting context makes you look really salty.  I’ve known some of those udl/Sb players for 5 years and while we aren’t bffs it doesn’t change that we have been allies, enemies, foes and guildies in that span of time.  Did you entirely miss the part where Chroma (and officer in your guild) and I had banter back and forth?  I try to joke with Srathor ever chance I get.  Calm down bromego.  You’re winning and if you can win and take some poorly made socks talking at the same time then you’re in for a miserable time.  

wiDfyPp.png

8 minutes ago, mandalore said:

You not getting context makes you look really salty.  I’ve known some of those udl/Sb players for 5 years and while we aren’t bffs it doesn’t change that we have been allies, enemies, foes and guildies in that span of time.  Did you entirely miss the part where Chroma (and officer in your guild) and I had banter back and forth?  I try to joke with Srathor ever chance I get.  Calm down bromego.  You’re winning and if you can win and take some poorly made socks talking at the same time then you’re in for a miserable time.  

You think I get upset over that?  It's fine man you do you.  In the end its just a game and I can joke around too.

Edited by CurvedJohnson