Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ginko

Fight the Zergs, Join Chaos Today!!!

All I know from my clan that switching to chaos has gotten us more PvP and the only thing that compared prior was 5.7 when we were running balance. It seems like order & balance has the bigger crews while chaos is composed of smaller clans or individuals. When UDL is running its crew at full numbers Im expecting that to change & it will be another faction switch for my small band.

26 minutes ago, ren said:

What a change from a week ago when Chaos was getting called out for not stepping up and creating an imbalance in the tri-faction...  Now they get called out for off-hours capping and attempting to zerg!  :o

Anybody accusing them of zerging is wrong. 

33 minutes ago, ren said:

What a change from a week ago when Chaos was getting called out for not stepping up and creating an imbalance in the tri-faction...  Now they get called out for off-hours capping and attempting to zerg!  :o

8 minutes ago, mandalore said:

On the other hand, this is a "come join the winning side!" thread.

The sad truth is nobody really gives two poorly made socks about "winning" the back cap meta.  We get a nightly lag fest at the keeps with a few spurts of fun fort fights following the keep sieges (still very hit or miss).  Both balance and order already went full metal neck beard on the back cap meta and for the most part are waiting for adjustments to make capping smaller objectives worth while.  If capture mechanics don't bring opposing forces together the system will remain stale af.  All this worry over Uncle Bob is pure nonsense. I feel like the campaign reset mechanics, which were the original plans to offset slippery slope, are more than sufficient.  Capture objectives need staggered vuln windows!

I hope Chaos pulls some more bodies in.  Past couple of campaigns have been real stale without Chaos running around.

Is this the same Chaos that coordinated with Balance to take our Order keep just a dozen days or so ago?

That Chaos punted the ball for a few short practice CWs has no bearing on the overall pop balance...   we know you are hatching zerglings in caves below the worlds.

Enthusiasm waxes and wanes with the seasons, not to mention the looming wipe and it's affects.

That said,
Join Order where all the cool kids are.

I actually believe that the groups of players forming small guilds distributed among the factions with the 3 old SB guilds split fairly evenly will potentially give a solid political starting point for the 6.0 alpha ruleset.  Once we are free of factions those small guilds will hopefully be the key to endless political intrigue... Enticing, Cajoling, Luring them with gear, fame, money is possible if they can avoid being absorbed into nut-cupped alliances.

The landscape will change every step toward launch, in the end we could all again be fighting together vs a new larger foe.

Edited by Frykka
grammer what else

3 hours ago, MrErad said:

All I know from my clan that switching to chaos has gotten us more PvP and the only thing that compared prior was 5.7 when we were running balance. It seems like order & balance has the bigger crews while chaos is composed of smaller clans or individuals. When UDL is running its crew at full numbers Im expecting that to change & it will be another faction switch for my small band.

We have no numbers coming. At least not while it's still factions.

20 minutes ago, Frykka said:

I actually believe that the groups of players forming small guilds distributed among the factions with the 3 old SB guilds split fairly evenly will potentially give a solid political starting point for the 6.0 alpha ruleset.  Once we are free of factions those small guilds will hopefully be the key to endless political intrigue... Enticing, Cajoling, Luring them with gear, fame, money is possible if they can avoid being absorbed into nut-cupped alliances.

The landscape will change every step toward launch, in the end we could all again be fighting together vs a new larger foe.

Nut-cupping is a natural to SB vets as breathing is to you normies.  I was born to nut-cupping, molded by it, you've merely adopted it. 

22 minutes ago, mandalore said:

Nut-cupping is a natural to SB vets as breathing is to you normies.  I was born to nut-cupping, molded by it, you've merely adopted it. 

6 hours ago, Tark said:

Don't fall for the OP's tricks. Chaos guilds are waiting for the first sanctioned campaign and then they will be the zerg.

Join Order. I have a feeling HoA will be leaving us at the end of the month and we will need all the people we can get.

On 1/17/2019 at 3:49 PM, Jagour said:

Still very accurate....have you seen the numbers at siege time? Let alone considering the fact that Order and Balance tag team the Chaos keep more often than not.

Fake News , we don't collaberate with Balance to fight Chaos .......

Where's the proof ? , there is a lot of things going around these days. Just because someone thinks it is so , doesn't make it so. And yes I can only speak for myself. But I can tell you I haven't heard about any " collaboration" between order and balance. 

2 hours ago, BigJerk said:

Where's the proof ? , there is a lot of things going around these days. Just because someone thinks it is so , doesn't make it so. And yes I can only speak for myself. But I can tell you I haven't heard about any " collaboration" between order and balance. 

Nobody is talking about a collaboration between order and balance.  Frykka caked out chaos and balance for conspiring against Order.  We you sure you would be in the know if you can’t get the facts about the accusation right? 

I'm not sure what your trying to say..... But that last part accusations ,  don't make it true , I don't care if it's order, chaos or balance , as I said before , just because someone says so don't make it so. Truth is what I see is people just getting burned out. All the fort flipping,outposts, sieges everyday. At some point the numbers just drop off. Now that I said what I think , doesn't make it true still. It's just my observation.

7 hours ago, mandalore said:

Nobody is talking about a collaboration between order and balance.  Frykka caked out chaos and balance for conspiring against Order.  We you sure you would be in the know if you can’t get the facts about the accusation right? 

Several sieges featured both balance and chaos at our keep holding to non aggression towards each other and pinching our forces.   Maybe not coordinated but certainly intended cooperation.    This is not new... been going on and off.   Yes, chaos an balance do fight but as soon as we show they stop.