Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ginko

Fight the Zergs, Join Chaos Today!!!

2 minutes ago, Darksun_ said:

This game is about PvP to me, which means I won't always be on the winning side. Which means we will move to whichever side seems like it will get us the most PvP. Hopefully it's this way for most of you. No better way to kill a game we all enjoy than "nutcupping" it to death. 

So I beg you. Think across faction lines. Don't become shackled to an alliance. See the truth, be the change, side with PvP and never be lonely again!

That’s an interesting philosophy to me because it’s 100% foreign to me.  I want to win and will do anything to win.  To me there’s no point in playing if I’m not doing everything I can to win.  If I’m not first then I’m last; I’m a highly competitive man. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

12 minutes ago, mandalore said:

That’s an interesting philosophy to me because it’s 100% foreign to me.  I want to win and will do anything to win.  To me there’s no point in playing if I’m not doing everything I can to win.  If I’m not first then I’m last; I’m a highly competitive man. 

I understand where your coming from, but when you say "I want to win and will do anything to win," when does that begin and end?

Do you seek a competitive fight against a respected adversary, fight tooth and nail during the match, and then shake hands & make nice once it's over? or...

Do you seek to rig the match before it has begun and then celebrate the great victory?

4 minutes ago, VaMei said:

I understand where your coming from, but when you say "I want to win and will do anything to win," when does that begin and end?

Do you seek a competitive fight against a respected adversary, fight tooth and nail during the match, and then shake hands & make nice once it's over? or...

Do you seek to rig the match before it has begun and then celebrate the great victory?

"Fair fights" are just a way for second place to complain about not winning.  Playing a game for the sake of playing it is altruism imo.  When I get in a fight I'm not worried about it being fair, I'm worried about keeping my teeth and I plan to win.  I have the words "First There" tattooed on my left forearm (wrist to elbow), it's a statement that means a lot to me. 

These kind of philosophical conversations are fun to me.  I get that my perspective is an outlier so it's always fun to see what other people think. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

46 minutes ago, mandalore said:

I am all of these things too. Expect the "will do anything to win". If one seeks competition one shouldn't be seeking the easiest path.

11 minutes ago, mandalore said:

"Fair fights" are just a way for second place to complain about not winning.  Playing a game for the sake of playing it is altruism imo.  When I get in a fight I'm not worried about it being fair, I'm worried about keeping my teeth and I plan to win.  I have the words "First There" tattooed on my left forearm (wrist to elbow), it's a statement that means a lot to me. 

These kind of philosophical conversations are fun to me.  I get that my perspective is an outlier so it's always fun to see what other people think. 

I may disagree with the level you take the competition of a game to, but I do respect that you are able to openly acknowledge your position, and that it may be an outlier position.

Myself, I want to be a strong competitor, I want my team/guild/corp/whatever to be a strong competitor, but I find victory over an openly inferior adversary to be hollow and unsatisfying.

1 hour ago, CurvedJohnson said:

A large group of balance just attempted to take our keep. Despite their exploiting of our bugged wall, they still lost..  Big oof.

Hoot!  Ya I made a post on your 'Epic Defense' ...  I am running a sale on Campfires if you need some of these back ...  That said, well done!

cos_wb_sig1.png

Lol so many fun memories in this thread. Rainbow alliance, lol UDL never zergs, DS..... Lol Elf Zerg inc when this game goes live! Hy’shen hugs! 

On 1/17/2019 at 1:52 PM, Ginko said:

Roll Chaos today and get rewarded for being a zerg buster! Roll Chaos today for ultimate glory on the battlefield!

Most of Chaos faction plays in this discord

discord.undeadlords.net

Jump in and tell us you are here for Crowfall.

You can also PM Ginko, Chroma or PanzerUDL

Quite a few people rallied to your banner. Don't ghost them now, they need you!

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

6 hours ago, blazzen said:

The HoA/ Sugoi / Winterblades alliance has very little to do with the coloring around a badge and has everything to do with a fear of Death. Anyone who wants the gold version can just join the winning faction on the last day and get on the scoreboard. This is further supported by the fact that it appears that neither HoA nor Sugoi particularly like Winterblades.  

Ironically, less than a month ago Winterblades spoke about how they swap factions for "server health".

We (Death Alliance) stated several times in public channels that we aren't making a big push anytime soon due to the game not being ready performance or feature wise. Once that time comes it won't be a big secret when we all start playing. 

This thread gave me a different impression.

@blazzen

1) Would you concede that it was reasonable to think you guys might show up for the Trials of Malekai given that your alliance made this call to arms thread while we were all waiting for the first sanctioned campaign?

2) If UDL, LoD, and whoever else is in the Death Alliance had shown up for the Trials of Malekai, would Winterblades + HoA on the same faction be an unbalancing force?

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

The reality is that Chaos is a fragmented faction that has a new group of players representing a good portion of it. HOA/Winterblades were both pretty much running the show on their faction and represented the largest fighting force in a single guild for their faction.

I honestly don't get the point... Mandalore's mantra is win at all costs but we could literally roll the same faction as you guys and still technically "win". As we have seen from old Soulein messages and even some internally from Winterblade's leadership recently that haven't been released, it isn't like you guys respect each other.

Edited by nerion

1 hour ago, Jah said:

This thread gave me a different impression.

@blazzen

1) Would you concede that it was reasonable to think you guys might show up for the Trials of Malekai given that your alliance made this call to arms thread while we were all waiting for the first sanctioned campaign?

2) If UDL, LoD, and whoever else is in the Death Alliance had shown up for the Trials of Malekai, would Winterblades + HoA on the same faction be an unbalancing force?

unknown.png

17 minutes ago, blazzen said:

unknown.png

That was just 5 hours before the Trials of Malekai started. That isn't a lot of time to change campaign start plans. In fact, I think they'd already started on EU.

How about the second question?

Would Winterblades + HoA be an unbalancing force if the Death Alliance had shown up?

Edited by Jah

IhhQKY6.gif

8 minutes ago, Jah said:

Would Winterblades + HoA be an unbalancing force if the Death Alliance had shown up?

Didn’t somebody call us nukes and everybody else is armed with sticks. 

wiDfyPp.png

On 1/18/2019 at 5:14 PM, Ginko said:

We have no numbers coming. At least not while it's still factions.

2 hours ago, Jah said:

That was just 5 hours before the Trials of Malekai started. That isn't a lot of time to change campaign start plans. In fact, I think they'd already started on EU.

How about the second question?

The quote above from Ginko was in this same thread and is from almost a month ago. 

As for your 2nd question, with the 100 player zone caps I'd say either force is unbalancing at this point and bad for "server health". 

Lol server health gets thrown around like you’re all paragons of altruism and would be philanthropists.  

wiDfyPp.png

On 1/18/2019 at 6:55 AM, Jah said:

Yea, I have. You are fielding similar numbers to the other two factions.

I understand that it often feels like the other two sides are ganging up on you in a 3-faction war.

This thread is literally an invitation to join the winning faction, with a false claim that you are doing it outnumbered.

winning faction? look at the score for one.
for 2, on launch you have enough people to cap the entire map while chaos struggled to fight off your numbers to cap their own adventure zone.